Thread: trailers

Raskal
    i need to get my trailer sand blasted who dose it and where any local .and of corse paint or powder coat

andy01
    Raskal:
    i need to get my trailer sand blasted who dose it and where any local .and of corse paint or powder coat Send SuperDave an e-mail or PM he knows of a place in Orange County
    Andy

HotHallet
    Got mine blasted at Afco sandblasting in Gardena, California. Call down and ask for Michael Demke. Their # is 310-323-7175. They did a great job. If you want to check out the trailer after the paint, wiring, new lights, new bunks, etc. go to HotHallet's Trailer Project under Just jets. good luck with your project. I have found DuPont Imron to be good paint to use. By the way Andy your boat looks bad ass. I need to come to Parker for a ride or if you plan to hit the ocean let me know.

superdave013
    racingrascal:
    Raskal:
    i need to get my trailer sand blasted who dose it and where any local .and of corse paint or powder coat Send SuperDave an e-mail or PM he knows of a place in Orange County
    Andy I had mine sand blasted in Orange by Performance Powder. They also powder coat and do trailers all the time. I was told that the bondo all had to come off before the powder coat. Mine had shit loads of bondo so I just painted it myself.

Raskal
    do you have to pull all the lights and bunks and ect or do they do it
    hate to pull far with out them