Thread: Signatures

burbanite
    Now that there are a large number of people who have signatures that rival some of the avatars I think it is time there was an option to hide those as well.
    I have everything turned off that is possible to turn off because a screen full of graphics, (especially the moving variety), draws too much attention at work. I like to keep my computer "clean".
    There should also be a limit on the size of the signature and is there a way to limit the size of a picture in a thread to something like 640 x 480?

***boat
    We will be changing software soon, and that is up there on my list of things to find in a new software package. That and a way to make the forums look like a spread sheet to aid with all of you slacking off at work trying to read the forums. When we go to a SQL driven forum I will have much greater control over custom mods and things of that nature.
    There will probably come a time when I cap the size on images. An image is too large when on my 1600X1200 monitors you have to scroll sideways to read the thread.

Sangster
    Right On....Scrolling to read a thread that has content and is pages long SUCKS...Also it happens when the (.) is held for five minutes....And, No it's not a tit...It's a period.Period.

burbanite
    ***boat:
    We will be changing software soon, and that is up there on my list of things to find in a new software package. That and a way to make the forums look like a spread sheet to aid with all of you slacking off at work trying to read the forums. When we go to a SQL driven forum I will have much greater control over custom mods and things of that nature.
    There will probably come a time when I cap the size on images. An image is too large when on my 1600X1200 monitors you have to scroll sideways to read the thread. I like all of what I see here.
    What do you mean slacking off, it's all "research"
    Appreciate the response and the ideas look great.