Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new mexico run whatcha brung

carreraboat
    we are going to have a run whatcha brung the last weekend in march time to break those boats out we will be staying at the damn site contact mark for a slip if you need it and discounts on room rates come on guys winter is almost over you gotta have spring fever as bad as me
    the number to the damn site is 505-894-2073
    thanks bo

AZKC
    Which lake?If its closer than smellsomemore in CA from Tucson might try and make it, More Details...
    KC

carreraboat
    i really donot know it is t or c or elephante butte nm
    hope you can make it there are about 35 so far

carreraboat
    about 300 miles hope that helps would be nice to meet some folks from az

AZKC
    Its about a 5-6 hr tow to the Butte, no biggy, keep me informed, boat is in pieces but I'm shootin for end of March as a goal for finishing the project...

KC

XLGPP
    contact mark for a slip if you need it ? are you talking about a boat slip for parking at the marina? Have you heard ne thing about the water level lately? gonna be enough for run whatcha brung? Oh and btw, what exactly is a "run whatcha brung"? is it like a poker run? do you have to register and if so, how... and what dates?

carreraboat
    it is up 20 feet from last year and growing yes boat slip parking just ask for mark

carreraboat
    not to register just a way for us to break our boats outta moth balls just bring plenty of silvers is the requirement

XLGPP
    last weekend in march is gonna be tough, most of us from Las Cruces are going to Havasu the week b4 for spring break. and alot of Albq boys are going too. If I can make it, where is everyone meeting up? or has anything been organized yet?

carreraboat
    we will all meet at the dam site it is all day saturday and sunday we wil have a radar run and the whole 9 yards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast