Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you .....

RiverGirl
    have REALLY attended a boat race?
    Regardless if Formula One PROP, unlimited hydros, offshore.
    Did I miss any?
    For those who have never attended a
    race.
    If you had the chance to, money no object,
    what type of race would it be?
    [ January 28, 2003, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]

Blown 472
    I have seen the F1's and been to a bunch of drags, me I prefer the drags.

mbrown2
    Have attended Hydros, Formula 1, Ski Races, Drag's, and Offshore....If I had to pick one, that would be easy, Drags....Hydros are like watching races of Car's no one wants to drive, Outboards are great, and the Offshore stuff is difficult to spectate at, but the Drag's are the shit. If I were to pick one to race in, it would be between Offshore and Formula 1...

bigq
    Drags, nothing on earth beats sight and sound of a pass by a Top Fuel Hydro. Those guys are unbelievable!

Jesse James
    the only thing that beats it is being at the starting rope when they launch/explode it literally forces your eyes shut and your body just caves in eek! eek! (patrol boat for 4 years at the St. Louis Creve Coure classic.
    I have been to F1, drags, unlimiteds, offshore, and for a spectator I think the Key West offshore is a must. i went once and said I would never miss it again (only missed once since 96)

twistedpair
    I've been to Unlimiteds, Drags, K-Boats, all very cool. But if you want a real rush, go see whitewater jets like Jungleboy runs! In-Friggin-Sane!!

burbanite
    K-Boats, drags, offshore, F1, hydroplanes, ski races, jet sprints and marathons and many regional mixed events.
    It's all good!

1stepcloser
    Drags, F1, K boats and offshore. (POPRA)
    I dont have a favorite. Offshore is always exciting, I love the F1 boats, K racing is pretty fun, drags are a huge rush!
    as long as its on water, it's all good!!

MJ19
    I got to sit in a turn boat once at a water skiing race...and the boats came VERY close to hitting us eek! In fact, later that day a turn boat was hit and it was not a pretty sight.

jet4fun
    definetly boat drags, i usually go to firebird twice a year (season opener and closer), and as many cali. events as i can.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast