Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any 7 series owners here?

TOBTEK
    al cole'holic:
    ...here they is, hard to see good but there is not a scratch on em Not too sure on the 3 or 5 series though.
    they will fit a newer_(91-2003) 5 sieries but WILL NOT any 3sieries.....DIFFERENT offset and hub. I do have a friend that wants a set for his 2001 740 sport..if they dont sell, let me know. Just a tat more than he would like to spend.....good luck.

al cole'holic
    TOBTEK:
    [QUOTE] I do have a friend that wants a set for his 2001 740 sport..if they dont sell, let me know. Just a tat more than he would like to spend.....good luck. ..no offer yet Toby, make the first. Who knows it may be the one..
    ...shit, you're and F&I man for BMW???
    [ August 28, 2003, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: al cole'holic ]

TOBTEK
    al cole'holic:
    TOBTEK:
    [QUOTE] I do have a friend that wants a set for his 2001 740 sport..if they dont sell, let me know. Just a tat more than he would like to spend.....good luck. ..no offer yet Toby, make the first. Who knows it may be the one..
    ...shit, you're and F&I man for BMW??? YEP,YEP I will be here this weekend while all the peep's with REAL jobs will at there favorite rivers and lakes frown

summerlove
    TOBTEK:
    al cole'holic:
    TOBTEK:
    ...shit, you're and F&I man for BMW??? YEP,YEP I will be here this weekend while all the peep's with REAL jobs will at there favorite rivers and lakes are you in encinitas?

al cole'holic
    TOBTEK:
    YEP I will be here this weekend while all the peep's with REAL jobs will at there favorite rivers and lakes I will be sure to think of you at some point this weekend out on the water....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12