Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i finally got the job !!!

jet4fun
    some of you may remember that i went to the fire academy during the winter. and that i was desperately looking for a job as a seasonal firefighter this summer. i had put in applications everywhere i could think of, and even went to some interviews. but, by about this time of the year it had begin to sink in that i wasnt gonna get hired this year... i was running out of money fast. and i had even sunk so low and gotten a job at "best buy" which i started last week. (my first job since last august). to say the least i was pretty down and out...
    well not any more i got a call last night at 9:30 from CDF in San Diego jawdrop looks like they need more people and i was high enough on the list. i cant even believe it, i am on cloud nine... wish me luck this summer, and i hope i will have a little bit of time to use my boat this summer between all the overtime wink

hoolign
    congrats on the new job!

superV
    Congrats and Good Luck!

Phat_Kat
    congrats! Is there a guy by the name of Warren down there. Forgot his last name, but check anyway. I'll find the last name.

75_Elim
    jet4fun:
    some of you may remember that i went to the fire academy during the winter. and that i was desperately looking for a job as a seasonal firefighter this summer. i had put in applications everywhere i could think of, and even went to some interviews. but, by about this time of the year it had begin to sink in that i wasnt gonna get hired this year... i was running out of money fast. and i had even sunk so low and gotten a job at "best buy" which i started last week. (my first job since last august). to say the least i was pretty down and out...
    well not any more i got a call last night at 9:30 from CDF in San Diego jawdrop looks like they need more people and i was high enough on the list. i cant even believe it, i am on cloud nine... wish me luck this summer, and i hope i will have a little bit of time to use my boat this summer between all the overtime wink It's about time Before you leave Best Buys can you get me a discount on some things ???

Windy
    Congrats...I am EMT and a lot of the guys I work with are testing all over.
    Best of luck to you,
    MissHBjet

Mandelon
    We'll be seeing you in SD!!!

PussyPusher
    Hey Good Luck! Dont quit BB let us get some discounts.

al cole'holic
    Congrats!! I got a bro that has been trying a few years to get hired on...he at Warner Bros. FD right now..
    Hey let me know when your last night at BB is so we's can back the f'n truck up..

ROZ
    Cool. I gues you'll be spending time at lake Martinez then.......
    Where in SD?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast