Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: George W. is the man!!!

Laveyman
    It's about friggin time we had a President with a huge set of clankers! I gotta say I agreed with damn near everything he had to say tonight, including turning Saddam into a memory! GO GET'UM GEORGE!!!

77charger
    same here.

RiverToysJas
    Ditto!!!
    RTJas

78Eliminator
    I missed it tonight. Does anyone know a good place on the web where I can watch the SOU again on my computer?

Mandelon
    Oh, but don't you think we should wait till they nuke or biobomb us first..... cry NOT!!

JetBoatRich
    One of his better sppeches

RiverToysJas
    78Eliminator:
    I missed it tonight. Does anyone know a good place on the web where I can watch the SOU again on my computer? CNN has some video clips here....

Sangster
    78Eliminator:
    I missed it tonight. Does anyone know a good place on the web where I can watch the SOU again on my computer? It will be on FOX news channel for the next week.... sleeping sleeping

RiverKitty
    G.W.B was right on target tonight!
    Made me wanna stand up and clap too!
    Many kudos to all those in the armed forces that protect the U.S.A!!!! You Guys/Gals ROCK!!!!

Laveyman
    This part REALLY pissed me off. Maybe you all saw this too...
    When G.W. was telling our troops in the Gulf how much we appreciate them and what they are doing, the ENTIRE Republican side of Congress stood up, as did the majority of the Democrats. But there were several pinko-communist, piece of shit Democrats who sat on their fat asses and didn't even clap! burningm MARTHA FOCKERS!!! They love to enjoy all the benefits of the freedom our military has provided for the entire world, but they don't give a damn about those who are over there right now making sure our freedom remains. I wish I knew who those jackasses were, they'd get a piece of ol' Laveyman's mind for sure, and an industrial-sized can of WHOOP ASS! burningm
    [ January 28, 2003, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Laveyman ]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast