Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Erotica LA - pictures...

Sandbar Junkies
    So who is going to EROTICA LA. My son made the allstar team so we had baseball games on the weekend so no OP6 so I get to go to EROTICA instead anybody else going to be there.
    [ June 23, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Junkies ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
    me me me me me I want to go.Pweeeeeezzzz I'll be good. Well till I have a few drinks. devil

locogringo
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    me me me me me I want to go.Pweeeeeezzzz I'll be good. Well till I have a few drinks. devil Oh, ok. I'll wait. Do you get sluree with a few drinks?

Sandbar Junkies
    EROTICA is about being a bad girl...

locogringo
    Sandbar Junkies:
    So who is going to EROTICA LA. My son made the allstar team so we had baseball games on the weekend so no OP6 so I get to go to EROTICA instead anybody else going to be there. If htis is what I think it is, I always wanted to check it out but my wife would kill me.
    She's down-to-earth I'm a little "loco" eek!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I do get slueee after a couple. And yes sanbar junkies I can be a veeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyy bad girl. devil devil devil

MRS FLYIN VEE
    locogringo:
    Sandbar Junkies:
    So who is going to EROTICA LA. My son made the allstar team so we had baseball games on the weekend so no OP6 so I get to go to EROTICA instead anybody else going to be there. If htis is what I think it is, I always wanted to check it out but my wife would kill me.
    She's down-to-earth I'm a little "loco" eek! Maybe if you took her she would losen up a bit. She has to have alittle devil in her Well besides you of course.

Sandbar Junkies
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    I do get slueee after a couple. And yes sanbar junkies I can be a veeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyy bad girl. devil devil devil Thats why I invited you. I think you need a Spanking allready.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Oh I do I do Please don't start what you can't finish.

Sandbar Junkies
    Stanly can finish what he starts and if he cant his wife will pick up the slack.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast