Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pics of the Southwind--Post OP :) Go to page 2 for pics

Eric455
    HalletDave:
    have reservations set for the fourth of July. Hey Rich,
    Can I sleep on the floor?
    HD cani sleep in the drivers seat? please please please. or i can maybe pay dave and i can sleep on the roof and he can get the drivers seat!!! lol
    what ya thin dave.
    eric

hd&boatrider
    JetBoatRich:
    Laughlin sounds good to me, have reservations set for the fourth of July. Not sure about before that I am riding up to the Hollister Run during 4th July on my Heritage Softail so I won't be there in BHC. Ever been to that JBR? It is one definitly to go to if you are into Harleys. I am also making the run to Sturgis this year with a bunch of friends from N CA. Living on the edge is great. I had a friend ask me last week about how I have even made it this far in life without getting killed. I just kind of laughed but he was serious...lol

HalletDave
    plus I think the wife and kids are sleeping on the floor
    OK, they can have the floor.
    I will see what I can come up with. I had thought about maybe going to the "Delta", but the "River" would be .

JetBoatRich
    hd&boatrider:
    JetBoatRich:
    Laughlin sounds good to me, have reservations set for the fourth of July. Not sure about before that I am riding up to the Hollister Run during 4th July on my Heritage Softail so I won't be there in BHC. Ever been to that JBR? It is one definitely to go to if you are into Harleys. I am also making the run to Sturgis this year with a bunch of friends from N CA. Living on the edge is great. I had a friend ask me last week about how I have even made it this far in life without getting killed. I just kind of laughed but he was serious...lol I made a lot runs with "HOG" and the river run a couple years. My Brother will be at the Milwaukee get together for the 100 year anniversary.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789