Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: F**kin Conservatives

NastyOne
    Thats ok. Id probably wet my pants at first site anywase.

HavasuDreamin'
    Nice reply Miller!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    OH! o.k

Catcommiedo,
    You are pathetic! Tou lost and you are still bitter over it. Since then you have been absent of facts and figures and you have reduced your arguements to personal attacks. In case you haven't been keeping up with current events our President ( he's your President as well whether you like it or not) has an overall approval rating of over 65 per cent of Americans including Republicans and democrats. Grow up and be prepared for another ass whipping at the next election. You sound like the national democratic leadership...devoid of original ideas and reduced to name calling...a reciepe for another democratic election failure thank God!!!!!!
    How does it feel to be on a side that has failed at every major social issue it has ever attempted:
    1) social security=bankrupt=failure
    2) medicare=bankrupt=failure
    3) welfare=ridden with fraud and now over 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock cuz welfare destroyed black fathers and black families=failure
    4) affirmative action=no more black kids graduate from college as a percent of the total black population than before affirmative action=failure
    5) Environmentalism=just a cover for anti America and anti business strategies that have kept us dependent on foriegn oil=failure
    6) Gay rights speaks for its self=failure
    You belong to a party that has a track record of abysmal failure over the last 60 years. You are with out philosophy, and an acceptable knowledge of history and have been reduced to crying baby like name calling. As I have posted before respond to my ideas and try to have a real debate. Provide me with your own ideas instead of calling OUR PRESIDENT names.

Havasu_Dreamin
    miller19j:
    I don’t mind a debate at all. The problem is that you rarely have any facts or valid points. You seem to make thing up as you go. Quite frankly all you have proved with all your posts is that you are one of the most uneducated people on these boards and not worth debating with. That's the standard operating procedures of ALL liberals! Liberals never have any facts to back up their claims!

MagicMtnDan
    Dude, you're a liberal bile-spouter. Let's talk about one of your "issues" - Weapons of Mass Destruction. ANYONE who denies they existed - denies that Iraq had them is a total, simple fool. Denying WMDs in Iraq indicates you're simply ignorant and anti-Bush. There can be no denial of WMDs because there is incontrovertible (impossible to dispute; unquestionable) proof and it's everywhere. All you need to do is look at the thousands of dead people in Iraq who were killed by Hussein and his henchmen.
    I'd address the other issues but (a) I don't have time (b) talking to a close-minded (you) person and (c) there's no chance you'll recover from your liberal-induced stupor.
    I almost feel sorry for you Catmando. But when you accuse us of being blinded, etc., you should look in the mirror. YOU'RE the one who is blinded - by your own ignorance.
    [ July 10, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Well said MMD.

mickeyfinn
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    Close enough he's in texas. only two things come out of texas!! And I'll bet you find no horns on him....Guess we know what that leaves.

unleashed
    All Politicians suck. Period end of story! Bush, Clinton, Reagon, Carter, Ford, Kennedy, Nixon they are all of the same bread. Looking out for special interests and there own agendas. But Hey its still the best the world has to offer so get over it.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

MRS FLYIN VEE
    YUP! you got it babie. LOL!!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast