Thread: Paging Magic Mtn Dan, paging MMD,...

MASTERKENDOG
    Dude!
    I keep getting the your e-mail user is unknown? I even hit reply from your e-mail you sent and nadda, comes back "user unknown"!!! Do you have another e-mail address? Send it to me and I will hit reply with the pictures of the Valor!
    Thanks,
    MKD

MagicMtnDan
    I'm not sure what the problem is but my personal e-mail address works and it is danf @ aol .com
    (don't use the spaces - I put the spaces in to hopefully throw off the software that collects e-mail addresses).
    Thanks for your info and pictures - I can't wait to see the Valor!

MagicMtnDan
    I think I know what the problem was. I was using caps in my e-mail address and that's was most likely causing the problem. I've changed my e-mail address so there are no caps now.
    Sorry 'bout that

MASTERKENDOG
    Sorry not working still! Sent agian with the change and cc' myself to another e-mail address and it worked fine! Any suggestions? Try e-mailing yourself a picture or somethin' and let me kno' fo' sho'!
    masterkendog!

MagicMtnDan
    This e-mail address will work for sure:
    d2performance@aol.com
    I'll bet it's my anti-spam stuff keeping your e-mail away (I get tons of spam).
    Sorry for all the hassles.
    [ May 31, 2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

MASTERKENDOG
    Just sent again!!! Check it out! If it doesn't happen, I'll just post it here, later tonight or more likely tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be-ooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicMtnDan
    Thanks for your patience MKenDog. I got the photo of the new Essex Valor (24') - it's the first I've seen it. Please keep me posted on the progress of your boat. I look forward to seeing pictures of it and hearing all about it.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/672Essex_Valor_2-med.jpg[/img]
    [ June 01, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]