Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Cal Boat Stereo Shop

boxscore
    Anyone have some input as to who does quality stereo installation for boats in the southern california area? Tons of shops hacking up cars dashboards and with no qualified boat installation experience. Lookin' for those who've had good results from a knowledgable shop. Also, installs quality equipment! Thanks in advance!

al cole'holic
    ..willing to come to Simi??

boxscore
    little far from me.. but anyone who builds quality speaker boxes, glassed, carpeted, etc, and high-end amps and woofers and A+ installation will grab my attn

al cole'holic
    Lots of care, super high quality, excellent service on any repairs, just an all around great place. I take the boat in every year before the boating season for a "tune up", and last week he swapped out an amp of mine to a new model for the hell of it...the place is called Audio Concepts, and I deal with Link...

HTM 572
    MODERN IMAGE IN MORENO VALLEY..OR WIRED FOR SOUND IN TEMECULA

TOBTEK
    two guys that would do FLAWLESS work. First is WES/froggystyle(where has he been BTW) and the second is a very good friend of mine Dave Klimas. They are both in the san diego area, far from you, but worth every mile! I have pic's of installs they have each done for me.

al cole'holic
    ..if you want to give him a call and at least hear what he has to say for your particular application the number is (805) 526-0309, couldn't hurt...tell him Chris sent you..

Lightning
    I recommend talking to Wes or
    Martin at Advanced Audio in El Cajon

XFactor
    Try Mike at North County Mobile Electronics. He's in Oceanside. Well worth the drive from Indio. They do GREAT work and have nothing but the best equipment.
    Mike - (760)967-1100

mbrown2
    Audio Concepts in Simi does good work. I had them upgrade the system in the Eliminator and they did quality work, got it done on time, and the cost was fair. If you are in Indio, and want to go to the 909, try Transonic in Upland. They did some vehicles of mine in the past and they have done some trick boats as well. Froggy also does some very trick work as has been witnessed on the board. Had the chance this weekend to listen to RD's install; Wired For Sound did a good job, and it sounded great. In summary, there are a number of good shops. Driving far sucks, so if you could find something respectable close to you, in the 909, or North County that would be more convienent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast