Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: From the mouths of babes...

Her454
    For those with kids....whats the most embarrassing thing your kid has ever said or done to embarrass you...?
    Over the years there have been many but this comes to mind first....when she was about 2 or so and I was holding her as I was waiting in line at Mervyns to pay for my clothes and she (my little angel) picked a buger (I dont think I've ever had to spell that word?) and wiped it on the cash register right in front of everyone and then said, look momma! I wanted to die. eek!
    [ October 07, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

superV
    Mine was with my now 6yr old boy who at the time was just 3.5yrs and we had just moved in to our new house. It was in in the middel of summer on a sat. morning about 9am the wife and i were in bed and kids had came in about an hour before that asking if they could play out side. So no problem this would be a good time for some alone time for me and the wife right. Well after about an hour i decided to get up and see what was going on because is all i could hear for last hour was everyone cutting there grass and doing busybody work outside. So anyways I get up walk out side look at the street and see my son standing in the bed of my mudder jeep buck naked with a woody playing with him self while everyone is outside working. So i run out and get him only to find out he has been at almost the whole time he was out side. It was a great first impression!

Her454
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ok, I feel better about the buger thing!

Tee
    This happened with my cousins kid. He was about 4 or 5 at the time. My cousin is a heavy equipment operator (this is important!)
    We were standing in line to check out of a Walmart. In front of us was a very large (ok, huge) Gal. Well her pager goes off. Very loudly my cousins kid says.
    "Look out dad, she's backin up!"

ROZ
    About a year ago while standing in a checkout line in my local Albertson's my daughter asked(out loud) me why the lady in front of us was covered in chocolate...She was a stout black woman.. eek! .. I went on to explain how god made people in many flavors....

GrapeApe
    My Twin Brother was watering the front lawn, while his 5yr old son was playing in the driveway. 2 good looking young ladies, around 16-18 yrs old are walking by with there dogs. My brother was looking at them and there Dogs while he was watering, and his Son yells out, "Dad, Stop Staring at those girls you Pervert". The girls giggled at him as they walked by. My brother turned red, and yelled at his son to go in the house...
    *** Grape Ape ***

ROZ
    GrapeApe:
    and his Son yells out, "Stop Staring at those girls you Pervert". *** Grape Ape *** He probably heard his mother saying that to your brother... wink
    [ October 07, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Blown 472
    damn it.
    [ October 07, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Blown 472
    When my son was two he would put the letter "f" in the front of alot of words, we were in the bank on day and I was holding him and he wanted a "I wanna ****er" ie sucker to which he started yelling this while we were in line.

ROZ:
    About a year ago while standing in a checkout line in my local Albertson's my daughter asked(out loud) me why the lady in front of us was covered in chocolate...She was a stout black woman.. eek! .. I went on to explain how god made people in many flavors.... Damn....You dodged a very big bullet with that response. Good thinking under pressure. wink

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast