Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Cat Test Ride Info

hd&boatrider
    I was thinking that the G1M Top Cat might be a good choice for a new boat. Can you guys tell me some real life stories about the boat and G1M? Any info is appreciated. I am thinking of going down Monday to check it out.
    Thanks in advance
    [ September 23, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

Havasu Hangin'
    A friend of mine has one...great boat. Rumor has it that it's the old Talon/AOS bottom...so it pretty well race-proven.
    His has the 575SC, and it pretty windy at 80MPH and up...

DogHouse
    tom, the (talon) bottom is well proven to say the least, so you know the boat will handle and perform well. take a look, see if you like the deck lines, interior layout, construction, etc. seems like the prices are very competitive, so if you like what you see, go for it! lots of happy conquest deck boat owners out there, don't see why the cat would be any different. or you could always go up the street and buy a magic!

hd&boatrider
    Thanks guys....Keep em coming and I will have questions later.... This dial up in BHC is a piece of shit and I get knocked off-line all the time. I will go in later when there is less conjestion on the AOL network.

bohica
    I've really been toying with the idea of selling my 34' Magic and getting a Top Cat. Wonder what kind of a trade Keith can give me?

hd&boatrider
    I am going down there in a few minutes to check it out. I need more input from you guys frown

Havasu_Dreamin
    Took a test ride on one at the end of July. Talk to Keith and he will take you on a ride as well. Very nice boat!
    Edit: The test ride was on the deckboat, sorry.
    [ September 18, 2003, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

summerlove
    hd&boatrider:
    I am going down there in a few minutes to check it out. I need more input from you guys Take me with you!!! Havwe fun, and report back
    HD, you gonna buy one?

jbtrailerjim
    Havasu Dreamin, The Top Cat is the deck boat. The cat is called the Boss Cat.
    I have a friend that has owned several of the deck boats and he loves them. IMO...I think it's the best looking deck boats on the market.

TrailerparkTJ
    I've never heard of Top Cat...anybody have a pic of one to post?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast