Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 49 Seconds

thebull
    Mike Tyson whipped that ass, hopefully he can carry the momentum into his next fight. That is if he can see after his next tattoo.

Mandelon
    I saw the stupid undercard fights, but then had to leave the party cuz my kids were tooooooo tired... Thanks for the update. He is one bad ass dude! Not much of a benefit to society, but I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley!

Sandbar Junkies
    That was not a fight that was a joke. Mike tyson makes Joe millionaire look like a genius he is that stupid. That bum he they paid to get in the ring with him was going to fight Mike could have grazed him and he would have taken a dive. Boxing sucks and so does Tyson,it has to be fixed.

thebull
    While I'll agree that boxing definitely needs to be cleaned up, I still feel that Mike Tyson is a top 5 fighter in the game. I mean how many people can at age 36 can do 2,500 sit-ups everyday with a 25lb. weight? Hopefully, if he stays on his medication, he might have one more good fight in him.

beyondhelpin
    Mike: I have a broken back.
    Interviewer: Is it a vertebrae thats broke?
    Mike: Ugh no ugh its a spinal!
    Defiantly one of the sharpest individuals in boxing!!

JetBoatRich
    Guess I should not watch it?
    I met to turn on the east coast feed and for got, oh well sounds like it was short

Mandelon
    I remember a fight with Tyson in the late 80's. He got hit and it shook him up...the interviewer asked him what happened.. Mike says: "He knocked me in the equilibrium".

JetBoatRich
    To bad the fight was so short, but I love the interviews with Mike

rvrkaosI
    Tyson looked good compared to the glass jaw he knocked down. He didn't make sense though, if I had to fight lewis next, I wouldn't then again I don't know if I want to fight again, praise alah. This guy is trying to make the boxing industry like him a bit more, but he is a loaded gun. He looked good tonight, but the oppenent was very scared of him, and of course stepped in the ring for that million dollars. Heck, glass Jaw Entinie almost boxed some old lady on the way out of the ring! cry

JetBoatRich
    Tyson did say he is glad no one got hurt He is a very different person

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast