Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My, how things change.

Blown 472

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    web page Baaaaaaa. Baaaaaaa. We are all sheep to the media.

78Eliminator
    RiverDave:
    Do you remember along time ago when I said there was no evidence linking the two and everybody jumped my shit in the interest of patriotism?
    RD I didn't jump your shit. I still am of the opinion that we really don't know that acutal agenda of our government and the validity of the media.

78Eliminator
    RiverDave:
    No I know you didn't jump my shit.. But damn near everybody else did.
    RD Maybe I should have. You seem to bash on me for the bimini dealeo a lot wink

RiverToysJas
    This statement says it all.....
    "Mr Bush did however repeat his belief that the former Iraqi president had ties to al-Qaeda - the group widely regarded as responsible for the attacks on New York and Washington. "
    If you have links to the responsible party, and continue to support them after the offending action, you should be held accountable. Just because SH or his people didn't directly plan or execute the attacks, doesn't mean his money wasn't used or that he wasn't aware of the attacks before they happened. Direct, tangible links between the actual attacks and SH could be hard or impossible to prove. I personally believe they are linked though.
    That report also states:
    "Many Americans believe that some of the hijackers were Iraqi - when none were - and that the attacks had been orchestrated by Baghdad, despite any concrete evidence to support that. "
    I never thought that!
    RTJas

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    RiverDave:
    Do you remember along time ago when I said there was no evidence linking the two and everybody jumped my shit in the interest of patriotism?
    RD I didn't jump your shit. I still am of the opinion that we really don't know that acutal agenda of our government and the validity of the media. Their agenda is to make all the money they can for themselves and it doesn't matter how many lives are lost in the process of it.

Blown 472
    RiverDave:
    RD Care to guess who said this??
    "Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

summerlove
    Blown 472:
    RiverDave:
    RD Care to guess who said this??
    "Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." Uh, 78Eliminator.... wink lol

78Eliminator
    summerlove:
    Uh, 78Eliminator.... wink lol Not me. Them's big words in there that I don't understand

Blown 472
    Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast