Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The David Kay Report on Iraq WMD

Catmando
    This is an overview; www.slate.msn.com/id/2089471
    This is the declassified report; www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/02/kay.report
    This pretty much puts the kibosh on Bush. If you don't believe this report, there isn't much anybody can do to bring you into the real world.

mirvin
    here we go........ sleeping cry

Catmando
    Quick post mirvin. I guess you didn't bother to hit either site, just a knee-jerk reaction to my name and the thread title eh?

Ziggy
    Catmando:
    the real world. That's a great show on MTV.
    Amazing how a little editing can change the look of any written word
    [ October 09, 2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

mirvin
    Actually yes, but I was reffering to the inevitable onslaught of insults soon to be headed your way.
    Didn't mean imply anything other than I've seen people jump on you pretty hard lately.

HalletDave
    Quick post mirvin. I guess you didn't bother to hit either site, just a knee-jerk reaction to my name and the thread title eh?
    What do you expect CAT, everyone is hip to your shit.
    Hallett (tired of CAT shit) Dave wink

BajaMike
    Catmando:
    This is an overview; www.slate.msn.com/id/2089471
    This is the declassified report; www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/02/kay.report
    This pretty much puts the kibosh on Bush. If you don't believe this report, there isn't much anybody can do to bring you into the real world. I did not read the complete report, but the overview by Fred Kaplan could hardly be considered an objective analysis of the report, it' very anti-Bush.
    And the report is a result of the investigation following the war...Bush hardly had any where near that much info prior to the war. The report also states that Saddam wanted the world to think he had WMD.
    You know the old saying about 20x20 hindsight.
    argue
    Mike

bigq
    Well I do believe that report and we will see after everything is said and done. I know you want to blame it all on Bush which is fine, but I just can't hold him accountable if intelligence is not fully correct.
    Nonetheless it just don't matter to me about the WMD. Saddam needed to be removed anyway and now we are fighting the terrorist over there instead of them coming to us. You look at Iraq as the end all I look at as only the beginning of a war that needs to be won. One thast will be going on long after Bush is gone I'm afraid.

BiggusJimbus
    I quit exposing myself to the drivel on Slate long ago.
    Their motto should be:
    "Because we said so"

Catmando
    And now we're going to spend AT LEAST $87billion on Iraq's infrastructure. that means everything-roads, schools, hospitals, everything. Bush's cronies have lined up to slop at the trough-PUBLIC trough, since this is OUR money he's throwing away into the Halliburton et al coffers.
    What would $87B do for OUR infrastructure which is crumbling as we speak? If we're gonna pay that kind of price, why not inprove our situation here at home?
    This is a Liberal giveaway by Conservatives pure and simple.
    [ October 09, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast