Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Boat just got STOLEN.......

VanDeano
    My boat just got stolen Friday (8-29-03) in front of my house at about 1:30 pm. It is a 24' Hawaiian Day Cruiser. It is all Red with black and silver stripes. It was not insured.
    I had a police report taken, but I was wondering if anyone else knows what I can do to help my chances on getting it back. It was stolen in Torrance, Ca.
    Thanks,
    Dean
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/786Picture_021-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/786Boat-med.bmp[/img]

JetBoatRich
    Sucks about your boat, we will keep an eye out for you.
    Did you contact boat PI?

Slick
    Did you contact your Homeowners? It was in your driveway or on the property, wasn't it?

OGShocker
    Slick:
    Did you contact your Homeowners? It was in your driveway or on the property, wasn't it? The answer is YES!! yes it was! as a matter of fact it was IN my house.
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope you find the fellas that ripped you off.
    We'll be looking for it!
    Try posting ALL the information you have on the boat. Engine numbers ect. ect. This might stop their chances of selling it by the part.
    Good luck again,
    OGS

MagicMtnDan
    Sorry to hear about your boat being stolen. How did they take it? Did you have the hitch locked to keep this from happening?

flat broke
    Sorry to hear about your boat being ripped off. If it were mine and I was jacked in Torrance, the first place I would start looking is that lot next to Foreign Auto Body on Artesia just west of Western. There are always boats there for a week or so then gone. If someone wanted your boat as a keeper a re-shoot would be in order and Foreign has done a couple of those in the past. Sadly though, they probably jacked it to strip it. Don't take this the wrong way but was there anything particularly appealing in the boat (motor, drive, etc)? The reason I ask is because maybe theu jacked your ride for some specific parts that we could all keep our eyes out for.
    Out of curiosity which part of Torrance was the boat jacked from? I've been telling my Mom and Dad that the area is going to shit and the city council doesn't care, and stories like this just bolster my argument.
    Good luck with the recovery,
    Chris

Sherpa
    Very sorry to hear about the boat.
    if there is any possible way to get your boat into
    your garage, or in the backyard, let the insurance
    folk know it was stored ON YOUR PROPERTY.
    I'll keep an eye open up here in san jose.
    --Sherpa

eliminatedsprinter
    That is one pretty boat. I hope you get it back. What about the homeowners insurance?.

mirvin
    Goodamm that sucks. I live in Torrance!!! I'm gonna have to pull my head out of my ass cuz my shit is just sittin there ready for the takin!!!
    VanDeano, I sent you a pm, let me know if I can help.

SBullet
    VanDeano,
    Sorry to hear about your boat being stolen! burningm It look's like a nice boat! I will keep my eye out for it!!
    Hope they find your boat and catch those Funken maggets!!!1 devil

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast