Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo's and Hot Boat

Kilrtoy
    Why does H.B.M. refuse to place hot chicks with tattoo's in their Magazine. Don't say its a Family Mag.. I'm sure a whole hell of a lot of you have tat's and your family sees them. What gives?

Tom Brown
    Don't be so sure. My family hasn't seen the tattoo on the side of my penis, "Feel the burn".

Kilrtoy
    Ok, good answer, but your not a chick with that thing hanging, or are YOU jawdrop

GlastronGuy
    Isn't "hot chicks with tattoo's" an oxymoron?

Kilrtoy
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111New_Image-med.JPG[/img]
    I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME?

Blown 472
    Looks pretty damn hot to me. I think they want to get away from the thug eliment of it, you know the stigma that goes with ink. You can post all the hotties with ink you want, I will check them out.

HavasuDreamin'
    Ink is cool, although not for everyone. I have two of them. Tasteful tat's on women are cool. My wife has one. I don't see anything wrong with HB models that have "tasteful" tatoo's. The question then becomes what is tasteful. I guess that would be up to ***boat to decide for their magazine. IMHO, tasteful is anything somewhat feminine (not the grim reaper) placed appropriately (not on the forearm, etc). I am not big on tat's that are on the upper breast area either. Just my $.02

[ March 28, 2003, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

XTRM22
    I agree, the chick on that ShockWave is pretty hot and I think that tats done tastefully are cool on women. Some of the best looking girls at the gym where I work out have body art. It's a tough call though, I imagine most of the ***boat models avoid getting tats that show even in small bathing suits as it would limit their marketability to a degree. I have parrot tattoed on my shoulder (yeah Donnie I know if your tattoos were that small you'd put a bandade over em), but it only sees the light of day at the gym or the lake. Not everyone appreciates body art even the small tasteful stuff. Oh yeah, Kilrtoy, I'll check out all the pictures of boat girls with tattoos like the one you posted to!! LOL
    Chuck

Seadog
    Its a matter of taste. I 've always liked the philosophy that you don't put something on your body that you would not hang in your parents house. Tattos and body piercings to me are just damaging something beautiful or are on something that will never look good no matter how much you decorate it up.

XTRM22
    Seadog:
    Its a matter of taste. I 've always liked the philosophy that you don't put something on your body that you would not hang in your parents house. Tattos and body piercings to me are just damaging something beautiful or are on something that will never look good no matter how much you decorate it up. Ouch!! LOL, opinions vary, it's all where you draw the line. Every woman I know has pierced ears, some have pierced navels (which I also think is cool) but that's about where I draw the line, tongues, eyebrows, noses, and nether regions being pierced don't do a thing for me, but ain't it great to be in a country where freedom of speech and personal expression is a right! WHat the hell am I doing up on this Soap Box! Happy Friday!!!
    Chuck

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast