Thread: paging BIGAMIST !!!

jet4fun
    hey, its thursday, and i am trying to get ahold of you... i left a message on your machine last night, and i have been calling you since noon today... but all your phone does is just ring, it wont even go to your answering machine. i drove by your house, and your truck was parked there, so i figure you're home, but you must be online...
    i am home until saturday

jet4fun
    el jeffe' where are you sleeping

Boozer
    jet4fun:
    el jeffe' where are you sleeping Damn dude! If I were him I would be avoiding you. Sounds like yer stalkin the guy. He is prolly on his way to Wal Mart to buy a shot gun then he'll be heading from there to the court house to get a restraining order.

ROZ
    Boozer:
    jet4fun:
    el jeffe' where are you sleeping Damn dude! If I were him I would be avoiding you. Sounds like yer stalkin the guy. He is prolly on his way to Wal Mart to buy a shot gun then he'll be heading from there to the court house to get a restraining order. LMAO!!!

jet4fun
    Boozer:
    jet4fun:
    el jeffe' where are you sleeping Damn dude! If I were him I would be avoiding you. Sounds like yer stalkin the guy. He is prolly on his way to Wal Mart to buy a shot gun then he'll be heading from there to the court house to get a restraining order. ouch cry