Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: who's ready for some FOOTBALL

Ziggy
    All the training camps and rookie signings and who's who is getting me all hyped about the new season. Get our first taste of head knocking, bone crushing next weekend...YEAH!
    I know its just an exibition game but its kinda like smelling the wine before gulping the rest

ratso
    Now that Emmitt is with the Cardinals, I can't wait to see the opener against the Cowboys.

RiverKitty
    Everybody....sing along.... Are you ready for some footbaaaallll!!!???
    Ummm...yup! That would be, ME!!!!

sandblasted
    Football!!! Damn, I'm not over how badly my Raiders got whipped in the last super bowl! frown

Ziggy
    ratso:
    Now that Emmitt is with the Cardinals, I can't wait to see the opener against the Cowboys. It'll be interesting to see many games like that this year. A lot of good players changed uni's this year..its a shame they can't keep the true players on and finish out their careers at home.
    Seau is another example. Won't it be weird to see David Boston in Charger Blue?
    [ July 30, 2003, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

Ziggy
    RiverKitty:
    Ummm...yup! That would be, ME!!!! Damn RK, I like you even more. Not only do you resemble my wife a little, you like football!
    BTW-drove thru you town a few weeks back....my how its grown.

Boozer
    RiverKitty:
    Ummm...yup! That would be, ME!!!! Arent you a BRONCOS fan??

hot_diggity_dog
    It'll be interesting to see many games like that this year. A lot of good players changed uni's this year..its a shame they can't keep the true players on and finish out their careers at home. Ziggy I'm soooooo Pumped.
    I'm going out on a limb here and say the Charger's are going to be the sleeper's this year.
    They should be one game over 500 9-7 wink
    They have some really fast and big receiver's this year and Boston is bigger than all of the linebackers, freakin STUD.
    Well I'm hopefull! wink
    Ziggy do you go to any Charger games?
    HDD

JetBoatRich
    sandblasted:
    Football!!! Damn, I'm not over how badly my Raiders got whipped in the last super bowl! You converting to a Bronco fan

Napanutt
    sandblasted:
    Football!!! Damn, I'm not over how badly my Raiders got whipped in the last super bowl! **** the Raiders...I live a mile from their training camp and they're ass holes...15ft. fence around their facility (a local jr. high school that my son went to) with black tarp to hide them from spy's? and bouncers walking the perimeter to make sure nobody tries to peek,what's up with that...only team in the NFL with a closed practice field as far as I know...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast