Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who would you vote for in CA Recall?

BigBoyToys
    After Last nights California Recall debate that was seen Worldwide, I think that people are starting to get their minds made up with less than 2 weeks remaining before the election. Forget the biased media polls.... Let's do a non-scientific ***boat Poll
    [ September 25, 2003, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    I chose Tom McClintock because he is a straight shooter and tells ya what he will do and does it whether you like it or not. Ya gotta love political honesty in a World of Political Corruption! HOWEVER, I will be watching the polls right down to the wire and if it is clear to me that Tom won't win, Arnold gets my vote. I sure hope 1 or the other drops out soon. I'd hate to split the vote and have Gray II (Cruz Bustamente) take over for the next 3 years. This state has serious issues that need to be fixed! Not just "business as usual"

Essex502
    I'd vote for Tom or Arnold whoever is left after the other drops out. Anybody Republican over the Democrits (sp) and kooky independents and Greens. One of the two needs to do the right thing and "take the a hit for the party" and drop out or we'll have Grey (sp) or Bust-my-wallet in there.

Boozer
    If I were in Cali I'd vote for Bustamante he has some good ideas and I think he will a LOT of good for the state. I LOVE his proposal to give the state back to Mexico where it rightfully belongs.

Mandelon
    Boozer, with that reply, I hope they send you to Mexico!!

Dave C
    I dunno alot of what Peter Camejo said hits "close to home." I feel kinda guilty when he speaks because I know he's talking about me.
    Am I being paranoid? Should I feel guilty about my 1%'um?
    J/K... I'm voting for a Republican.
    I like McClintock but I will vote for either Arnold or Tom depending who is in the lead.
    We don't need a Ross Perot spoiler so we end up with another "Clinton," I mean, Bust-your-taxes.
    [ September 25, 2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Dave C ]

25 Eagle
    If I could vote in that state it would be for DAVE

Dave C
    Sure Boozer.
    I say if we give Kalifornia back to Mexico, They must PAY FOR ALL THE IMPROVEMENTS WE DID.
    Lets see when we stole it, it was worthless, just a bunch of small farms, kinda like Mexico is today.
    Today, Kali is the 6th largest economy in the world. Even after Davis gutted it, the future cash flows are still significant.
    So lets use a round figure of $15 trillion that Mexico owes us for all our improvements.
    And NO we won't take a damn IOU.
    Should we also deport Boozer?
    [ September 25, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Dave C ]

bigq
    I am with BBT. I wish Tom could win. I just don't think he will, he is to hardline and that scars people, too bad.

NastyOne
    I like Tom But am scared that if the votes get split between him and Arnold that Cruz might win. Then we would be ****ed again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast