Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saddam is a ***boater!

beached1
    The liberal media bias can be so f**kin translucent sometimes. In an attempt to discredit our President's policies, the Communist News Network is going to air a documentary kindly titled "Uncle Sadamm". It's going to show Uncle Sadamm in a way we've never seen b4. Cruising in his Bayliner with the family at a lake, swimming, playing and just being a good all around guy. Come on guys! He's cool. How can we go to war with a Family man, fellow boater? Give me a f**king break.
    Just curious, how many documentaries have we seen about all the murders of his own people autorized by him? How about one that shows how he managed to play the Clinton administration like a cheap *****? How about one on the guy who is heading up the new wepons inspections (sorry I forgot his name) that totally, blatantly missed the wepons being made during the first inspection? Then Announced in a press conference that there are no wepons of mass distruction in Iraq, only to have Iraq later admit that they were making them?
    **** CNN!
    I would like to bang Paula Zahn though.

Blown 472
    Grudge ****?? eek!

spectratoad
    It is Hans Blick <sp>. CNN is a bunch of wasted air. They consistently go against the President and the countries "pulse". Maybe they think that their controversy they create is news but I think they should all be shot for treason. When I was in the Gulf we would go to base when in port in Bahrain and watch CNN to see what was going on. Saddam knew more about what our military was doing than we ourselves did thanks to good ol Ted Turner.
    I hope Ted is so depressed about his divorce from him Communist *****, Jane Fonda, that he kills himself.
    I now refuse to watch CNN and have not for about 6 months now.

HCS
    Sounds like you get caught up in that shit like I do sometimes **** EM!

beached1
    spectratoad:
    It is Hans Blick Thank you. I believe it's pronounced Bleek, but you're right. That's him.
    It's obvious that Iraq had a hand in the 9/11 attacks. It's also obvious that Iraq/Al Queda/Taliban will not stop if allowed to go unchallenged. Nuke em till they glow, then shoot em in the dark.
    I don't know why they would let someone who failed at the first inspections go in again. The UN and most of the western world constantly second guess our policies, but then call on us every time they need someones ass kicked.
    But be sure to watch CNN and see what a cool guy Sadam can be.

Liberator TJ1984
    Wish I could send my avitar over there to catch him crusing in his Bayliner...it might just spring a leak or two

beached1
    [ November 24, 2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

beached1
    [ November 24, 2002, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

HCS
    beached1:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Sounds like you get caught up in that shit like I do sometimes **** EM! I'm one of those angry white (well sort of) males. Right wing, meat eating, God fearing, Gun owning Republicans. I like to burn wood, gas, and good tobacco. I like women on their backs or on their knees. I like explosions. I love Football. I like homosexuals as long as they are female and good looking. And of course boats and beer.
    I'm sure I missed a few things, but that's pretty much it.I'm the same way, you just said it for me! Republican,football,Hot rod fuel burning boater! I cut trees down and burn them in my fireplace on purpose. Blow em up and take there oil!

Blown 472
    beached1:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Sounds like you get caught up in that shit like I do sometimes **** EM! I'm one of those angry white (well sort of) males. Right wing, meat eating, God fearing, Gun owning Republicans. I like to burn wood, gas, and good tobacco. I like women on their backs or on their knees. I like explosions. I love Football. I like homosexuals as long as they are female and good looking. And of course boats and beer.
    I'm sure I missed a few things, but that's pretty much it.And not afraid to speak your mind, of course the people who cant handle the truth would be upset by that, butt **** em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast