Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Foss75
    Isn't it kind of strange that a magazine, who is owned by a publisher that built his company on First Ammendment Rights, locks posts on these forums? I think it's kind of weird that a magazine owned by Larry Flynt, a man who took a bullett for his First Ammendment Rights, will not allow a thread to run it's natural course.
    Just my .02!

twistedpair
    You can beat a dead horse for only so long.........
    Besides, I think you got your point across, let it go.

JetBoatRich
    Got jerky from that horse

LUVNLIFE
    I salute Larry Flynt but he probably doesn't want to have to take another bullet. wink

rivercrazy
    twistedpair:
    You can beat a dead horse for only so long.........
    Besides, I think you got your point across, let it go. Yup. Gotta agree

hd&boatrider
    Here we go again....pass the popcorn please! eek!

HOSS
    Exactly what Dave said.

mbrown2
    Well said Dave, Buying a boat is like playing cribbage...if you cannot count all the points at the end of the hand (ie: you miss the details), well you don't get the points.

The Duke
    RiverDave:
    Ya know I wasn't going to post this, but F it..
    Now as much as I don't want to open another can of worms there's just something I feel I have to say.
    I'm not a fan of Cobra Boats, and I'm not a real big fan of Jeff himself to be perfectly honest..
    It does sound to me like you were taken advantage of (originally) by Cobra boats, with the low quality jet / diverter etc..
    Realistically though, the only reason that they were able to put that junk in the boat is becuase YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK. If your really naive enough to believe that somethings the best just becuase a sales man (and I'm in sales) on the showroom floor tells you that then I'm sorry but you kinda got what you deserved.
    Your original posts, were to the effect of you bought Pump A, and when you picked up the boat Pump B was in it. As it turns out (according to Jeff, which this part I'm inclined to believe) your initials are sitting on a contract right next to the hardware that YOU ORDERED..
    While I sympathize with you about being tricked into buying it, there's no question that you knew the brands you were buying. You just didn't know it was junk at the time of purchase..
    Even after all of that, YOU STILL DON'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Instead of replacing the junk with better parts you just want to go faster.. So with that you have them take the hook out of your hull.
    I don't suppose that it ever occurred to you that the hook might be in the hull for a reason? (Granted I don't think there's suppose to be as much as you described, but I know there was originally some designed into that hull)
    I have a hunch that later down the road your probably going to run into a whole bunch of problems becuase of that decision, but you can cross that bridge when you come to it.
    If I remember correctly you have a 454 Jet.. If your really running 58mph (regardless of what Cobra told you) that's really not that bad..
    RD Cowboy, I second that.
    Foss, you're a foolish man who makes foolish desisions. You complain so much that I'd bet the ponderosa you're a flaming Democrat who loves to take advantage of the system. You probably sell your food stamps to pay for crack.
    If you think you have a case, hire someone from the scumbag Trevor Law Group to extort compensation for you. You'd be a perfect match.
    Adios amigo,
    The Duke

HOSS
    Yeah, like Barretta!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast