Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fucking mad

BlownForce 29
    had to pull of my window tint today cause i got pulled over by a chp in the city of tustin and did not do anything. he was going the oposite way and made a u turn then pulled me over and wrote me a fix it ticket for front license plate and tint.

been there on the chp tint dealio, had to remove stock tint from the front and then put it back... sux. never tried the no front plate deal, too many cameras and cops don't dig that here either.
    [ June 23, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

bigq
    Why are you mad your suppose to have a front license plate and no tint on the front windows, at least that's what they told me the two times iv'e gotten tickets for the same thing. wink

HCS
    What you need to do is ruin your vehicle.
    Drill holes in your front bumper and mount a licence plate.
    Break out your windows and put in clear ones.
    Then they'll find some other half ass reason to pull you over.

little rowe boat
    We all know it's the law here in Ca.So when we tint our windows we know we are throwing the dice and even then it's just a matter of time until we get popped for it. I don't tint my windows anymore it's too much of a hassle when you do get cited for it. devil

rrrr
    Pfffffft, old guy makes an appearance to preach to the young and stupid.....
    Pretty easy to avoid this problem.... put a plate on the front of the car and make sure your tint is legal. In TX the installer has to sammich a sticker beteeen the tint and the window stating that the car complies with state law.
    If you receive a ticky for "front license plate and tint" it means you are a dumbazz trying to look cool and the cops saw you as easy money.....
    Quit bitchin' and comply with the law, it's real simple...
    [ June 23, 2003, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: rrrr ]

MagicMtnDan
    rrrr:
    If you receive a ticky for "front license plate and tint" it means you are a dumbazz trying to look cool and the cops saw you as easy money.....
    Quit bitchin' and comply with the law, it's real simple... Dude, that's harsh! Just because you're a know-it-all and don't ever break the law - and your vehicles meet every frickin' code in the book - doesn't mean somebody should be happy about getting a PITA ticket from a cop who should be spending time on other more important things.
    Keep up the "don't break the law if you don't want a ticket" stuff - everybody likes that level of compassion argue

novaguy
    Sorry to hear that, sounds like prety chicken shit of him. The only reason I could think of to cite a hard working taxpayer is if you had an attitude.

locogringo
    rrrr:
    Pfffffft, old guy makes an appearance to preach to the young and stupid.....
    Pretty easy to avoid this problem.... put a plate on the front of the car and make sure your tint is legal. In TX the installer has to sammich a sticker beteeen the tint and the window stating that the car complies with state law.
    Quit bitchin' and comply with the law, it's real simple... Clown talking...
    Get to know a friend who's a cop. They'll sign it off for you every time.

locogringo
    Oh, you're from Plano. That explains it!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast