Thread: White House brothel?

Catmando
    http://news.bbc.com/2/hi/asia-pacific/3055665.htm
    Also check out the article about the Bunny Ranch.

HighRoller
    Cat,are you getting sentimental about BJ Bill's white house stay?After all,he's the one who had an adulterous sexual affair with a subordinate while in the scope of employment by the American people.By the way,those were FACTS.And of course there was the girl he RAPED while governor of Arkansas.Another FACT,I saw the transcript of the interview.So what did GW do?I'm still waiting for FACTS,not more Al Franken accusations....

MagicMtnDan
    You're a one-trick pony dude. Give us all a break - yourself included - you have ZERO credibility around here.

spectratoad
    Come on Cat the link won't open but I am sure it is your usual. You and I have been back and forth a time or two and I think your pretty cool but you libs just need to give up on the current republicans in charge situation and enjoy the ride. Trust us it won't hurt and you will buy more tickets.

Cat, Perhaps you should move to Calif. You can see first hand your beloved Democratic party at work. They have done some of the finest social engineering and budget management in the history of this fine state. They are doing such a fine job that all those evil Republicans no longer have much of a vote and that most of the productive citizens are leaving for a more welcome political climate. Soon enough there will be nothing but those wonderful, intelligent, proper thinking Democrats here so they can run this state like all good communist states. Mao would be so proud.