Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIVERDAVE...KING OF ***boat.NET

RIVRHED
    To the numerous members that have PM'd me, thank you for your support. I was beginning to think I was way off base and RD was really an OK guy. I wont say who, but many have confirmed my suspicions why some stick up for this guy and most just silently agree with my views.
    To Andy, sorry man, I know you were just sticking up for your friend, I would do the same. I know your just looking out for your best interests.
    To Oldrigger, I did not mean to offend you at all.
    Your my kind of guy, and I commend you for helping out a guy in need. Great need indeed.
    Jordan Punk, your screen name disturbs me. Stop trying to act like a bad ass, just sit your wanna be Jesse James ass down son.
    Again, RD, just go back to thinking your the shit of this site. I could care less what you think of me. I thought you could do better than accusing me of being addicted to a perscription drug, please try again.

502procharger
    here we go again

Tom Brown
    Giddyup!
    Hey JRocket, I got a post in before the lock down!

GlastronGuy
    Pass the popcorn
    BTW, who is riverdave?
    [ March 23, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

Tom Brown
    We need to get a hooker for RIVRHED and we need to do it fast. I'm in for $20. Who else?

Wet Dream
    GlastronGuy:
    Pass the popcorn
    Anyone need a beer while I'm up?

GlastronGuy
    Pacifico, please. Don't forget the lime.

Kim Hanson
    RIVRHED:
    To the numerous members that have PM'd me, thank you for your support. I was beginning to think I was way off base and RD was really an OK guy. I wont say who, but many have confirmed my suspicions why some stick up for this guy and most just silently agree with my views.
    To Andy, sorry man, I know you were just sticking up for your friend, I would do the same. I know your just looking out for your best interests.
    To Oldrigger, I did not mean to offend you at all.
    Your my kind of guy, and I commend you for helping out a guy in need. Great need indeed.
    Jordan Punk, your screen name disturbs me. Stop trying to act like a bad ass, just sit your wanna be Jesse James ass down son.
    Again, RD, just go back to thinking your the shit of this site. I could care less what you think of me. I thought you could do better than accusing me of being addicted to a perscription drug, please try again. Drugs you need and Kimmy you got "ASSHOLE", you like RD, sick shit..Retardhed..I will be here for the rest of your life, so speak to me! I enjoy this "SHIT"..........( . )( . ).... devil

Jordy
    RIVRHED:
    Jordan Punk, your screen name disturbs me. Stop trying to act like a bad ass, just sit your wanna be Jesse James ass down son. Funny you'd find my screen name disturbing, although I do find it ironic and yet amusing at the same time coming from some drug addict asshole who can't even spell "river" or "head."
    That was a pretty intelligent post there dickface. You know, the funny thing is, I live in the same town you do. If there's something you'd like to discuss I'm in the phonebook. Hell, my number is in my profile if that's the route you really want to go. All I can say is bring it, don't sing it bitch boy...

502procharger
    ya, jordy
    i got your back
    Oh ya, if you are secretly Jesse James can i get a discount on one of your bikes? Maybe even a guest appearance on monster garage?
    [ March 23, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: 502procharger ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast