Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blind Date Results...

SummerBreeze
    Well everyone I would like to tell you the blind date was a hit.... But this chick is way over weight.
    When I get to the gym and talk to the girl that I work out with that set this deal up I am going to kick her ass. This must of been some kind of joke.
    I met this chick at a little bar as soon as she walked in I knew I was in trouble. I think she was about 160-180 lbs. 5ft. 2in. This was no spinner. The info. I was given that she was a Professional business type of chick. The only thing that she is professional at might be eating....
    I could just see her in my boat one side of the boat would sit alot lower in the water just like a flat tire. Still looking for the Hot Boat Chick are you out there???

91nordic29
    "Well everyone I would like to tell you the blind date was a hit.... "
    sure didnt sound like you thought it was a hit??? what gives?

SCUBA STEVE
    I didnt read the yesterdays entire thread, but why dont you date the girl you work out with?
    So the date was a "hit" meaning you got some? wink

Boozer
    Fat girls need love too!
    Not that I intend to give them any lovin but they still need love. What the hell was your work out friend thinking?!?!?! You don't hook up a gym buff with a fat girl. Hell I'm not a gym buff but I am pretty active and I sure wont date the fattys.

Jungle Boy
    You can all sorts of dirty things to the fat girls, at least that's what I hear.

Boozer
    From what I have "heard" they give GREAT blow jobs. Apparently you just want to make sure they are not hungry at time of performance.

Dave C
    Doing a fat chick is like driving(and beating on) an old junker car. It’s a lot of fun, until your friends see you on it…

hot_diggity_dog
    Well everyone I would like to tell you the blind date was a hit.... But this chick is way over weight.
    When I get to the gym and talk to the girl that I work out with that set this deal up I am going to kick her ass. This must of been some kind of joke.
    I met this chick at a little bar as soon as she walked in I knew I was in trouble. I think she was about 160-180 lbs. 5ft. 2in. This was no spinner. The info. I was given that she was a Professional business type of chick. The only thing that she is professional at might be eating....
    I could just see her in my boat one side of the boat would sit alot lower in the water just like a flat tire. Still looking for the Hot Boat Chick are you out there??? That suck Summerbreeze we thought you had a winner there! eek!
    She should try more veggies?
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55fatass20.jpg[/img]
    And less French Fies with her friends at night! wink
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55fatfries.jpg[/img]
    Becasue the law is cracking down on them types now!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55fatchicks.bmp[/img]
    Better luck next time
    HDD

superdave013
    So you are sayin that if a 160-180 pound person is sitting on the other side of the boat from you that the boat will lean in their direction??
    Good god man, how much do you weigh? In the 140 to 150 range??
    All I can say is meet your own chick. If you have someone else do your leg work what do you expect?
    [ July 23, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

novaguy
    If your hot friend set you up with someone that looks like this, imagine what your friend really thinks about you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast