Thread: Support our troops? not in New Jersey!

sandblasted
    If this doesn't make you angry then maybe it's time you booked a flight to France. or better yet, if you live in New jersey go tell these idiots what you think of them!!
    The town of Fieldsboro, New Jersey has banned yellow ribbons and any other support for our troops from all public property. (see link)
    http://www.trentonian.com/site/news....d=502176&rfi=6
    what in the hell is wrong with these politicans..Are they trying to cater to left wing, hate-america anti war protesters or something? The entire town needs to rise up and run these jackasses out of town!!
    On sunday I plan to be at a "support our troops" rally at 2pm in Lancaster, California..on public property, supported by our public officials!
    and they call California the left coast!
    Our troops need to know that what they are sacrificing for is appreciated by their fellow countrymen. We can't let a bunch of anti-american war protesters and the media and politicians that support them dictate the atmosphere in our country.

Dusty Times
    I would refuse to take down a single ribbon. In fact I would put up more. argue
    Does the mayor and city council have ties to terrorists? Maybe we should check things like this before they are elected.

Dusty Times
    Hey sandblasted,
    I shot you a five star for your patriotism.

sandblasted
    Hey, now I can point the finger (you know which one)at California also. The cities of Los Angeles and Thousand Oaks both decided they would ban patriotic displays in public as well but then had second thoughts after there was a huge outcry. As a former resident of 1000 Oaks I am totally disgusted to think the City of T.O. would try that crap...Even though they caved in they need to be run out of office as well...
    To me this is not about wether I agree with George Bush or not..this is for our troops who are fighting and dying in a foreign land. How did we get so many screwed up people in this counrty that just don't understand this?

*NAPALM*
    New jersey is the biggest cluster f**k on the face of the planet i lived there for a year i would like to nuke it after that 1 year of residence if it is anything like lakewood its a worthless comunity.
    They dont even have any fast boats or hot women in that town and after midnight you cant get beer damn what was i thinking?
    SHERMAN!

Wet Dream
    Jersey is a very liberal state and unfortunately always be. Personally, well, lets just say that Jersey sucks.