Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Good Movie>>>

HammerDown
    "Kill Bill"...as far as a guys movie I'd have to say it has it pretty much covered. Good looking Women fighting, good story, awsome and gory fight scenes.
    Uma Thurnam plays her part very well, plus she's got a nice Butt...however ugly ass feet. (ya know, the whole second toe is longer that the big toe thing)...Just thought I'd throw that in for Blown 472...lol

BajaMike
    I gotta see it.....Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, but none of Taranino's movies since then have been much.

Mike

BajaMike
    RiverDave:
    BajaMike:
    I gotta see it.....Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, but none of Taranino's movies since then have been much.

Mike Did you ever see his portion of the movie 4 rooms?
    RD I rember the movie but don't remember what part was his.

HammerDown
    Forgot to mention, theres a part 2 for this movie...it wont be in theaters until Febuary.
    Part 1 was good none the less.

RiverForUs
    BajaMike:
    RiverDave:
    BajaMike:

Mike Did you ever see his portion of the movie 4 rooms?
    RD I rember the movie but don't remember what part was his. Wasn't his room the one where there was a bet that the guys cig lighter would light something like 10 times in a row or he would get his finger chopped off? I believe Bruce Willis was in this room. (and maybe Don Cheadle?)

dcb carrera
    Didn't Taranino make the movie Reservoir Dogs now that was a good movie.

BajaMike
    dcb/carrera:
    Didn't Taranino make the movie Reservoir Dogs now that was a good movie. Reservoir Dogs was great, I think that was his first movie. Another movie he wrote but did not direct is "True Romance"....one of my favorite movies, with Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Val Kilmer, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walkin, Gary Oldman.
    Info on "True Romance"
    Mike

75_Elim
    I've yet to see Kill Bill, but I did see BubbaHotep. That movie was F'n funny !!!
    Elvis and JFK fight to save a retirement home from a mummy that sucks the souls from the old people while they sleep. It's got a few slow spots but I was laughing my ass off at other parts. It's in VERY limited release but worth finding.

BajaMike
    75_Elim:
    I've yet to see Kill Bill, but I did see BubbaHotep. That movie was F'n funny !!!
    Elvis and JFK fight to save a retirement home from a mummy that sucks the souls from the old people while they sleep. It's got a few slow spots but I was laughing my ass off at other parts. It's in VERY limited release but worth finding. I never even heard of "Bubba Ho-Tep", but it sounds interesting....here's a link with some info:
    Bubba Ho-Tep info on Net Flix
    Mike

Jungle Boy
    Am I the only one that seen Daryl Hannah in Playboy. She's very ****able. I plan to see the movie now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast