Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got GAS!

Mandelon
    Don't know what I ate, but no one will stay in my office. Any suggestions on how to make it stop? frown

78Eliminator
    I was stupid enough to think this was a thread about fuel or toluene or something.

Laveyman
    A big ol' cork will do until the pressure gets too high. jawdrop

Sigus
    Think Duct Tape.

BowTie Rick
    78Eliminator:
    I was stupid enough to think this was a thread about fuel or toluene or something. LOA...Your not alone. I was thinking there might be some promotion at a buck a gallon or something. Beano my friend, it works wonders!

twistedpair
    Buy pickled eggs and Heinekens for the rest of the office, then you'll be even!! eek!

bordsmnj
    you guys are missing the point. heres what you do. you lock them in and if they still try to get away chain them up! yuk
    [ March 25, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

BowTie Rick
    Sigus, what's up with the clown? I have a big ole evil-smiling clown tattoo on my shoulder. It has skull dingle balls hanging from its ruffled collar. Chicks freak out on it. Why is that?

Mandelon
    Something has got to be wrong in there guys, I need help, not duct tape.....
    Yogurt? Warm milk? Soup? C'mon... No home remedies?.....
    I fart from beans like everybody else but this is so nasty.....I can barely ride with myself in my own truck. eek! cry

502procharger
    a lighter, burn the smell away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast