Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bustamante a racist?

Seadog
    Fox news is covering the fact that Big B is a member of a hispanic Raza group that advocates taking California, Texas, Arizonia and New Mexico back from the whites. When asked to denounce their racist policies, he refused. These groups applauded when a border patrol member was murdered.
    Personally, I have to admit that there would be some value to allowing them to have those areas back. After about 5-10 years, they'll have things so screwed up that we could get the values down to reasonable. I cannot have much respect for people that illegally enter this country, get all the benefits of citizenship without making a contribution or learning the language. Then they want to give the land to the crooks and drug dealers that they ran away from in the first place!

Mandelon
    He just took a multimillion dollar contribution from the indian tribes in exchange for raising the limits on the number of slot machines too.
    He is just as corrupt as Davis. They make me sick. This pay to play crap is such an abuse of power. They should all be in jail.

Doesn't make much sense, does it? Bustamante is a racist and I would like to know while standing in front of a group of black businessmen says the "N" word he gets a free pass by the Democrats. If he were a Republican they would have lynched him on the spot, tarred and feathered him, run him out of town and shot his family and charged the suvivors for the bullets used. Talk about a double standard.... burningm

BIGTYME
    viejas donated 2 MILLION eek! eek! eek! to Busta(I hate whitey)mante
    Sycuan also donated 200 or 300k to him as well.

Kilrtoy
    I hate groups that seperate people by race.
    what a fat ****in pig....

CA Stu
    I heard an interview on KNX 1070 with Art Torres (D), where he referred to Arnold as a "sexual predator" and even quoted the pertinent Cal. penal code for inappropriate touching (I think he said 247-b). Then he went on to complain about the "poor African-American girl" involved in the gang bang at Gold's Gym in the 70's, and inferred that she was gang raped by a bunch of sex crazed weightlifters? I suppose she just went to the gym to work out
    What planet are these dipshits from? The more I hear from the Dem's , the more contempt and disgust I have for them.
    I hope everyone on these boards gets off their butts and votes. I would also like to see the Republicans uniify into a one candidate party. I don't care if it's Ueberroth, McClintock, or Schwarzenegger, but it needs to be one candidate.
    CA Stu <-- Disenfranchised white guy, will be chanting "Re-vote!" if "Kill Whitey" Bustamante wins.

Over 18
    i think we would have been better off with davis
    by the way i think we should simply make the border a military training zone, complete with live targets. as far as, for example, the new river goes, we need to grind up everything that floats up it and pollutes the salton sea (people even) and dump it back on the mexican side of the boarder

twistedpair
    Over 18:
    i think we would have been better off with davis
    Davis may very well be better than Busto-monty. Whoever gets in is screwed at any rate. It took a long time to screw the state up so bad, and will take more than one gubernatorial term to fix it. Someone who does not make immediate progress will not get a chance for two terms.

eliminatedsprinter
    Kilrtoy:
    I hate groups that seperate people by race.
    what a fat ****in pig.... The group is called METCHA.
    Check out their web cite. They might just as well be the KKK.
    P.S. I saw an iterview with State Sen Alercon last night. He said it was no big deal and that he was also a member of METCHA while in college. When he was asked to denounce the groups rascist motto etc, he not only squirmed and changed the subject, he also looked terrified. These guys not only won't renounce this group, they seem scared to death of it.
    [ September 04, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Trailer Park Casanova
    Klu Klux Kruz.
    Kruz spokeman stated on the Hannity radio show that all minorities were ok except whites according to Klu Klux METCHA.
    Ya think we got a looser with Davis, wait 'till they bring this turd Kruz on line,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast