Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's with all the language....

locogringo
    Not that I'm a polyester-wearin', mullet haired endocentric religious freak or anything but why all the f's in topic headings?
    There are classier ways of expressing yourself in an open arena.
    Something like this would suffice...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/26f-off.jpg[/img]
    See, it has meaning besides just saying it. It creates a more accurate visual, it says it in not such a poignant fashion, and it delivers it harshly yet with a smile!
    Let's work on this.
    [ June 24, 2003, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: locogringo ]

Holy Tera
    How about this?

jsmagnum
    PROFANITY is the effort of a feeble mind trying to express itself forceably.

HOSS
    Or it could be someone talkin` shit you asshole. wink

sorry dog
    **** the ****ing ****ers.

91nordic29
    this isnt me talking but... i saw this "lady" wearing a black t - shirt and in huge white letters, it said: **** YOU YOU ****ING ****!.
    i couldnt believe that she was wearing it in public. jawdrop

Blown 472
    jsmagnum:
    PROFANITY is the effort of a feeble mind trying to express itself forceably. WHat the **** is your ****ing point?

Coach
    this isnt me talking but... i saw this "lady" wearing a black t - shirt and in huge white letters, it said: **** YOU YOU ****ING ****!. I own that shirt. Great to have at the river.
    I beleive it was Bobby Knight who was asked why he used the F word so much his relpy was... It is the most expressive word in the English language. It can show anger "**** you!!!" It can show confusion "What the ****" it can show amazmement "Fuuuck" It can show saddness "**** me" etc, etc, etc......

miller19j
    It just goes to show you how the moral decay of our population has reached an epic proportion. People no longer know how to express themselves without using profanity.
    Ah never mind I can’t ****ing figure out what Shit I was trying to say!

HOSS
    You know how when your in Home Depot (example only) and your asking the lady where the fabricated haly inch pipe is(in my case soup can) and she doesn`t understand you. But the second you ask her where the ****in` metal half inch fabricated pipe is she understands completely what you want?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast