Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Trip to Las Vegas Help??

Screaming Pete
    Looking to leave on thursday for Las Vegas with the wife and kids, Have never taken the kids before and were staying at the Luxor..I need help on what to do by day with them probaly the Hottest week of the year, And yes we will be spending time in the pool

THOR
    M&M factory is cool
    Forum shops in Caesar's
    ESPNZone
    then again
    Cheetahs
    Jaguars
    Crazy Horse II
    Pink Taco
    Olympic Garden
    Lil Darlins

al cole'holic
    You got me on that one THOR but I was gonna suggest if you got a son, take em to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch

Screaming Pete
    Ceasar's Fourm has all those antamatronics s/p that would be fun to see, Does anyone know of a dinner restatante under Ceasar's??

THOR
    Seriously S Pete,
    take them on the Dam tour. It is really informative and historical in nature. Two thumbs up from a guy who has taken it several times.

Screaming Pete
    THOR:
    Seriously S Pete,
    take them on the Dam tour. It is really informative and historical in nature. Two thumbs up from a guy who has taken it several times. That would be good..Last weekend we were in Laughlin and went from Davis Dam to Hover at the bottom, so now we could tour the top

AZKC
    Between the pool bar and the stuff to do up stairs and the gambling the Luxor can be entertaining by its self. Then hit the New York, and the MGM. Thats for the day time once the sun goes down its not so bad get a Hop on Hop off pass and cruise the strip better than walking all over the place. Harley Cafe is cool also.
    KC
    ps if you can see the Blue Man Group
    kc

JustMVG
    The NASCAR Cafe is pretty neat too, my daughters 14,10 and 9 loved it and loved doing the driving sim too.

Screaming Pete
    al cole'holic:
    You got me on that one THOR but I was gonna suggest if you got a son, take em to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch Ya I was going to take him but dam he's only 12, and hell I can just take him to Havasu anytime for the same show and the cold ones come right out of my own cooler!!

unleashed
    I take my kids to Vegas most of the time I go. They always have a blast. If you can I'd try to change reservations and stay at mandalay bay. You can't beat their pool for entertainment value. Their is a wavepool and river. The kids play all day while you sip pina coladas from the nice waitress that pass by, oh and the beach there is sandy so it feels like your in the tropics on vacation. I also take them to Alladin for shopping or the Caesars forum later in the day. Time permiting a trip to Circus Circus is fun(Lots of games and rides). The only drawback is its a little crowded. At nightime the kids stay with the babysitter in the room and rent a movie and bedtime while the wife and I hit the town. I tell you its one of the funner places for all.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast