Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jordy!!!!

Mandelon
    What are you doing home?....all you single guys should be out scoping the betties.....flashing the bling-bling, and picking up STD's.. wink

JetBoatRich
    Us married guys have no life and do this Mandelon? Is that what you are saying

Mandelon
    Yeah, pretty much. I already got my 2x times of the good stuff this week, no point in going to bed. Two kids....No baby sitter. Oh well.

JetBoatRich
    Just hanging out, the family went to bed. I will watch the fight anyways to get a laugh

Jordy
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm getting ready to go to bed, alone. I was out for a while, but not much was happening and nobody wanted to play with me. Oh well, guess I'm just getting old and boring. But I am stockpiling mojo power for when lake season kicks in. wink

Mandelon
    Maybe this will help?????

[ February 22, 2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Jordy
    She just got done cleaning my house and left... wink

JetBoatRich
    House cleaners you say, they don't look like that out here

Mandelon
    Seriously, JP I have a question for you, I am looking for a Baja bug for our family's desert trips. I need a street legal vehicle that can carry 4, We like to explore Borrego.
    I wanted a Manx for a while, but winter trips can get F-ing cold. Jeeps are heavy and expensive, Samauri's are just....well, shitty. So that leaves me with a Baja.
    Can I get one with enough power to make it run in the dunes???? What size motor? 1835?

Jordy
    Mandelon:
    Can I get one with enough power to make it run in the dunes???? What size motor? 1835? I've seen them out there, but never in the big bowls. Too much weight. 1835 makes a nice turbo, so does a 1915. The big problem with the baja is the weight with the short wheel base when it comes to running through the dunes, combined with the lack of suspension. By the time you get everything set up and modified on a baja you may as well have bought a rail or pull your boat with a civic. They've had some killer Manx cars in Sand Sports that were tubed out instead of panned. I'd just keep my eyes open for something with a windshield, top and side panels and dress warm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast