Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit hit the fan!!!!!!

Jet Hydro
    At about 8:30 or so the shit hit the fan. Keep our family's and troops in your prayers!
    Tracer fire is seen in a night-vision transmission from Baghdad.
    [ March 19, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

68 hallett
    Will do Jethydro
    God bless America

Jet Hydro
    May God bless the many souls who lost their lives, on September 11, 2001, at
    the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and on airline flights 11, 175, 77, & 93.

I see these pictures and after all this time I still feel the hurt!

Pentagon Attacked

Flight 93 Crashes

Survivor in Disbelief.. If you think about it this could have been YOU or me!!!

[ March 19, 2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    I see these pictures and after all this time I still feel the hurt!Me too, but can you please take then down or just add a text link to them for those who do want to look at them? Thanks.
    HBjet
    [ March 20, 2003, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Eric455
    all i can say is nuke the F*%@ing basterds.
    eric

HavasuDreamin'
    And to think the ignorant people believe this war is over oil? burningm
    I lost a friend on 9/11. I support our troops and President in ensuring this country, and the rest of the world's safety. God Bless the victims, coalition troops, and America.

Ed Arnold
    It's hard to believe that the Gulf War was 10 years ago. My wife and I were talking about it last night. My wife's brother lost his life in dessert Shield when his helo went down. He was in the navy and was search and rescue, and was also going into Seal School when the conflict started so they put a hold on his class. Himself and his crew were the first cauality of the war. I am still pissed off that we didn't finish Sadam off then!!! My only hope is that we finish the job this time. One death because of this A-HOLE is to much. You bet our troops are in our family prayers both morning and night. LET'S FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Back Forty
    Paul Harvey just reported that the missle attack last night was based on CIA info about Saddams exact position. He said our government hasn't released a decision about whether the saddam video was pre recorded, a look a like or saddam h'self...
    Blood and guts I hope!

Bense468
    HBjet:
    Jet Hydro:
    I see these pictures and after all this time I still feel the hurt!Me too, but can you please take then down or just add a text link to them for those who do want to look at them? Thanks.
    HBjet whats wrong Randy? The truth hurts. I think they should show that shit all over tv some some of these assholes standing in the streets pro testing can think twice, and stop making all the police officers jobs hard
    [ March 20, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

hot_diggity_dog
    We need to keep these pictures as daily reminders. argue
    We Americans forget to easy.
    HDD

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast