Thread: condos on the south end of havasu

moonridgecat
    What is everyones opinions on this?? Personally i think havasu is crowded enough!! More houses will only bring more people.

01RENEGADE
    Ditto.... jawdrop I dont understand all the new construction out there.Is their that manny people moving out to havasu? Because there isnt much of a industry. Oh well maybe its all us oc, la, riv,and sb people buying up the land? Great place to visit but could not live thier full time

TCHB
    About half of the new homes are being purchased by us part timers. They are coming from all over the country. I person moved in across the street from the mid west. He was looking for warm weather and nice winters. Yes building is going on everywhere and the prices are rocking up on a monthly basis.

Trailer Park Casanova
    World War II Baby boomers are hitting retirement.
    The river and Havasu were popular in the 60's then that kinda faded out and has (recently in the past few years) been rediscovered.
    I've got the money to buy into the Keys and retire soon,,,, a dream I've held for a long time.
    The back, Knees, memory, dealing with A holes on the job, raising decent kids, I'm worn out and the river seems like the place to call home, and work raising money for some worthwhile local charity cause.