Thread: Hey Magic Mtn Dan...........

HOOTER SLED-
    Did you see the Howard 25 Bullet for sale in the Classifieds?? That's all you man. Ready to go, no waiting. Just ready for you to pop in a FAT Teague motor or something. Nice gel work too. I like the orange and the polished billet hardware. I could definetely see Michelle and I cruising in it with you and the Mrs. Check it out, it's pretty damn nice. And it's at Howard.
    So how have you guys been?? Been out to the lake again lately?? Not us. Maybe this Sunday. We may be doing up a trip to Buena Vista the weekend before Labor Day. Possibly Laughlin for Labor Day. You guys have any water plans coming up?? See ya.
    Jason

eliminatedsprinter
    Not that I'm snooping in, but you folks who missed out on the last isabella trip cry . There is another one going out the weekend before L-Day..

HOOTER SLED-
    eliminatedsprinter:
    Not that I'm snooping in, but you folks who missed out on the last isabella trip cry . There is another one going out the weekend before L-Day.. Thanks for the info. But if I'm gonna drive that far to Isabella, my ass is going to Havasu, Parker, or Laughlin.

HOOTER SLED-
    BUMP

HOOTER SLED-
    BBBBBBBUUUUMMMMPPPPPP

MagicMtnDan
    Hey Hooter, thanks for the post AND for watching my back on the board, I appreciate it!
    Yeah, I know all about the 25 Bullet for sale. It sounds great but the timing's wrong and the price will probably still be too high (great boat but at a very high price). Besides I prefer an open bow so I'm gonna pass on this and wait a few months yet (goal is to have the boat in the water this coming spring).
    As for water plans, we don't have any yet. We just got back from Pismo and need to stay home a weekend just to get caught up (we've been working our tails off at our day jobs). I am playing the lottery just in case the impossible happens and we don't have to worry about crap like the day jobs.
    We'd like to get together again soon. Haven't been to Buena Vista. I do like Isabella as long as the afternoon breezes don't blow up (hard to get a day without them). How's the water level up there? Anyone? Bueller?
    Thanks for keeping in touch. Say hi to Mrs. Hoooter and we'll see you soon I hope.

eliminatedsprinter
    The water level is good at isabella. Check out the post by Rich and the pics in Hot Spots West.