Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the biggest Cock Block

78Eliminator
    Lets get those votes in!

Havasu Hangin'
    Why am I in there?

miller19j
    How the hell did I get on there I’m married I can’t cock block unless I am blocking guys from my wife?

78Eliminator
    Havasu Hangin':
    Why am I in there?I sat there for a second, thinking if you should go in there. Then I remembered how you sit in wait. Then the second you can, you swoop in like a hawk and destroy someone with your lamer.net talons and fly away into the sunset. I have seen you do this to those who were in the process of making the moves on a newbie female poster and it was epic. You had to be included.

78Eliminator
    miller19j:
    How the hell did I get on there I’m married I can’t cock block unless I am blocking guys from my wife? That is why you're there. You cock block for the sole purpose of the block and not to pursue. That makes you even more dangerous.

miller19j
    I think that statistically we can say he is going to win!

Havasu Hangin'
    78Eliminator:
    I sat there for a second, thinking if you should go in there. Then I remembered how you sit in wait. Then the second you can, you swoop in like a hawk and destroy someone with your lamer.net talons and fly away into the sunset. I have seen you do this to those who were in the process of making the moves on a newbie female poster and it was epic. You had to be included.Surely you can't be serious...
    I have never unleased any epic "cock blocks"...although, if I have that reputation, I might as well use it...

78Eliminator
    RiverDave:
    How do you do a screen capture?
    RDALT-PRINT SCREEN

miller19j
    Hit your “print screen” button and then you can do edit paste it into a document and save it. Does that make sense?

78Eliminator
    RiverDave:
    I'm on a lap top here so there's multiple uses for each button.. The print screen is the same button at the insert button..
    It sounds like it's going to get very complicated very quick.. so
    **** it..God I get a kick out of that everytime I use it.
    RDHighlight what you want to print screen. Hold down ALT AND PRINT SCREEN. Then open Word and Paste (CTRL-V) into it.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast