Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Men/Restrooms/Reading Materials?????

91nordic29
    since we have a surplus of men here, i have to ask...
    why do men think it is acceptable to walk down the hallway, at work, headed towards the bathroom with a magazine/newspaper, etc.. in their back pocket or under their arm??? do they have no modesty?

TheLurker
    Honest answer NO

Rod-64
    Hey....That's when we do our best reading...that's our sanctuary...that's the off-limits place where NO ONE should bother you. Hell sometime ya read so much you can't move off the can cuz your legs are numb and there's no more feeling from the hips down.

HighRoller
    I don't understand how anyone can read during a complex maneuver like that.I mean you gotta orchestrate various substances coming out of various locations at differing velocities into a small receptacle.I prefer to take care of my business and be done with it.Anyone who is sitting on the can reading is wasting time.You can read once you go back to your desk and waste the boss' time!!

Rod-64
    Complex manuever?? You need to buy a box or two of Raisen Bran High Roller.

superdave013
    91nordic29:
    do they have no modesty? uhhhhhhhhhh, we're pigs and we have no modesty.

Seadog
    What does modesty have to do with it? Men do not go to the facilities to look in the mirror. If they are there less than three minutes, they were standing the whole time.

HighRoller
    Another thing I don't understand is how some of these guys have no restraint with the noises they make.I mean some guys sound like their doing the clean and jerk while getting a blow job!!Agony and grunting followed by ecstasy and relief.That's why fans,music and full length doors should be mandated by law in all restrooms. I don't need to hear Dewayne battling to give birth to a stink pickle in between puffs of his lucky strike.

Blown 472
    That is the best place to read, and if what you got it boring you can pass it under the stall and see what the other guy is reading.

superdave013
    HighRoller:
    I don't need to hear Dewayne battling to give birth to a stink pickle in between puffs of his lucky strike. LMAO!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast