Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Vegas this weekend?

RPrincez
    I will be heading out to Vegas this weekend with 5 others girls for a girls weekend. The Bug is going with me and we were wondering if any Hot Boaters would be in town. I think the large electronics show will be this weekend as well. The girls and I will be staying at the Venetian. Hope to see a hot boater there!

Blown 472
    You taking your camera?? and going to post pix or just disappear on monday?

RPrincez
    I packed last night and I am taking my digital camera. Maybe I can get some type of video as well. I will be returning Sunday night so I am not sure if I will be back on the boards on Sunday night or Monday morning.

Jordy
    Cool. Sounds like a good time. Any particular reason or just get away to Vegas and party weekend? Although the latter is reason enough. STV_Keith lives up there full time and is a cool guy to party with.

RPrincez
    I am going to shop, party, drink, and get away. I am sure the others girls have the same idea.

The Bug
    We are just going up there to get away for the weekend, do some major shopping during the days and then shut the clubs down at night!

Jordy
    Like I said, any reason to go to Vegas is a good enough reason. You're going up for the NFR this year right? I'll be there the second weekend as usual.

Blown 472
    The Bug:
    We are just going up there to get away for the weekend, do some major shopping during the days and then shut the clubs down at night! Buy me something nice.

RPrincez
    Maybe I will see you this year in Vegas for NFR. I will try to pick something up for Blown in my shopping thoughts.....

RiverTime69
    I was up there last weekend for the fight and 5 or 6 of us are going again this weekend. We're flying up on Friday evening and we'll be at the other end though down at Mandalay Bay.
    If you haven't been to CURVE yet, it is the place to be. It was OTH on Saturday night. Of course, Rain, Ghost Bar, and Rum Jungle are still faves. If you're still up for it, Drai's after hours goes on until well after sunrise.
    Maybe we'll cross paths at one of them...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast