Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got an air horn?

AZKC
    So I had this hole in my boat cover that I thought the cats had done it had been there for a couple of weeks.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/57boat_dash_damage0003-med.jpg[/img]
    So today I'm taking the cover off to get the boat ready for the engine install and I see this thinking somebody ripped me off and smashed my glovebox it was right under the hole in the boat cover.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/57boat_dash_damage0001-med.jpg[/img]
    Then I see figure out what happened, notice the smashed air horn freon can on the floor....
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/57boat_dash_damage0005-med.jpg[/img]
    eek! eek! The friqin thing exploded in my glovebox and ripped the hole in my cover burningm Best to store these inside if you live where it gets hot like here in Tucson. What if that had happened on the water and somebody was sitting in the passanger seat. The can has a warning of 120* but it hasn't been that hot really. Be careful with these things. Funny the label on the can is BLASTER, No Sh!t.
    Just another lesson learned, I tell you I have the wierdest crap happen, or maybe its just Irish luck yuk
    KC

spectratoad
    I may have to go move mine now. That is some weird shit. jawdrop

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Wow that sucks. But thanks alot for the info we will have to move ours now i guess if someone was sitting in the passenger seat that would have been a hell of a bj sorry to hear about the cover though.

mbrown2
    Wow...like you said better that someone was not sitting in the boat when that thing went off...

Boozer
    I had an air horn but I used the whole thing up the first trip out. I'd see a good lookin girl and BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!! So now I have a whistle. Whistle works great and it never runs out. Might want to look into getting one.

JetBoatRich
    WOW that could have been real bad if you were sitting next to it! eek!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Boozer:
    I had an air horn but I used the whole thing up the first trip out. I'd see a good lookin girl and BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!! So now I have a whistle. Whistle works great and it never runs out. Might want to look into getting one. Does that mean you whistle while you work?

mtndewdrops
    Boozer:
    I had an air horn but I used the whole thing up the first trip out. I'd see a good lookin girl and BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!! So now I have a whistle. Whistle works great and it never runs out. Might want to look into getting one. Safeway in Parker actually sells a nice Chrome Wistle...got mine last trip. Gets the kids attention also.

Mr.Havasu
    I had a little explosion yesterday also.
    My propane lighter for the bar-b-que with the long extension for lighting the gas bar-b-que appearently blew up from the direct sunlight during the day.
    We weren't home and the dog isn't talking but it was blown to bits and I found the spacula a couple feet away.

VillainDave
    Boozer:
    I had an air horn but I used the whole thing up the first trip out. I'd see a good lookin girl and BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!! So now I have a whistle. Whistle works great and it never runs out. Might want to look into getting one. Funny the same thing happened to me of course I also lost my voice that weekend after the horn went out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast