Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter "Fix It" list

Wet Dream
    It was a great summer and ran about 35 hours on it, took it to 6 different lakes in 3 states and here's the damage report:
    Reverse bucket cable
    Pump Rebuild (I'm thinking its a little loose)
    Rub Rail
    Carb rebuild
    Bow eyehook
    Trailer upgrades
    Not too bad I guess.

stucknohio
    wet dream do you live close to sewickley?

Wet Dream
    Where is that?

stucknohio
    10 min nw of pittsburgh right on the river

Wet Dream
    I'm about 2 hours from there. I took my boat to the 3 Rivers Regatta this year, was pretty nice, but a lot of crap floating on the river. That water mucks up the hull pretty good.

JetBoatRich
    Whens Winter?
    Sometime when its get cool, probably Rebuild my Dist.

XTRM22
    After the Thanksgiving run, fix my oil leak (Valve cover gaskets), since the exhaust has to come off for that, hopefully some Imco powerflows, then I gotta find my water leak, and have the carb rebuilt. WE put 65 hrs on this season bringing the motor to 310 hours. I might even get crazy and repack the other three wheels on the trailer, one went bad when the brakes hung up.
    Chuck

AZKC
    The Blew Moon is in ICU this winter:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">rebuild bottom end spun #3 & #4 rod bearing <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">send pump to Panther rebuild and repair bowl <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">do some more glass work on stress cracked bottom <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">replace the electric switch panel <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">relocate ft seats on swivel mounts <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">upgrade and paint trailer <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">touch up and buff hull <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">detail motor compartment<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">and if I have time put in a kickin sound system. In reality I'll be happy if I get the f&%(*king thing runnin....
    KC
    [ October 11, 2002, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

XTRM22
    Hey AZKC, what part of Tucson you in? Send me an e-mail, I'll buy you a beer. Ok it's just an excuse for me to go to Hooters but cmon for a free beer?
    Chuck

Stupid Fast
    Buy new(to me) boat and sell my current one. I'm not putting another dime in mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast