Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Declaration of war.....

Blown 472
    agianst granny panties, if women are going to wear tight pants what the hell is with the big ol panties?? you were put on this planet for us to look at and your screwing it up wearing those damn things, say it with me THONGS!!!!!!!!!

blondebomber
    unless you fat then keep away from the thongs.

intense
    Then I think you need to change your avitar to one with a thong

HCS
    intense:
    Then I think you need to change your avitar to one with a thong Yes that's it!

RPrincez
    It depends what I am doing. I like thongs but if I am horse back riding then I prefer bikini.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    agianst granny panties, if women are going to wear tight pants what the hell is with the big ol panties?? you were put on this planet for us to look at and your screwing it up wearing those damn things, say it with me THONGS!!!!!!!!!472, if the big panties are silky, there's no harm done.

RPrincez
    Come on, silky granny panties? Not a good choice. Victoria's Secret or if I feel like a wild child I wear Fredrick's of Hollywood.

Liberator TJ1984
    RPrincez:
    It depends what I am doing. I like thongs but if I am horse back riding then I prefer bikini.I could see where all that "Flossing" might get out of hand while riding

RPrincez
    Flossing is good but there is a time and place for it. Sometimes it is good to leave a little to the imagination.

78Eliminator
    RPrincez:
    Come on, silky granny panties? Not a good choice. Victoria's Secret or if I feel like a wild child I wear Fredrick's of Hollywood.I call any panty that is not a g-string "granny". If they cover your crack, they are granny in my opinion. But I actually like them better than g-strings. G-strings, you might as well just be naked. I like to be teased with what I can see and what I can't see.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast