Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LET THEM PLAY......KILL THE REFS........

Sandbar Junkies
    IT'S SAD THE REFS BLEW THE CALL ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME AGAINST THE GIANTS WOULD SHOULD OF ALLOWED THEM TO TRY ANOTHER FIELD GOAL..THE STEELERS GOT ROBBED LAST NIGHT ...THE WORST CALL EVER MADE WAS THE FUMBLE AGAINST THE RAIDERS.YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR EIGHT MONTHES TRAINING TO GET THERE AND SOME REF DECIDES YOUR FATE.LET THEM PLAY.......................PS...RAIDERS RULE..

NEW 2 RIVER
    I think Cowher wanted to play kill the refs yesterday.Did you happen to see him rush up to the ref at the end of the game.I bet he didnt tell him to enjoy the off season.
    On another note a ref in that same game had enough balls to admit that he didnt know if a certain play was reviewable.

Wet Dream
    It seems like the refs don't have a standard operating procedure. Whats good in one game is void in another. Go figure

JetBoatRich
    Some things have happened in the NFL the last couple years. This year seems to be the worst!

Sandbar Junkies
    I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY WILL FINE HIM FOR TELLING THE TRUTH........TRUTH HURTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PickleFork2Be
    Hell, it should have never made it to that play anyway. Had the refs done their job, the niners would have had the interception! Just my .02.

bigorangefan
    Questionable calls against both the Steelers and the Titans. The bottom line is that the best team walked away with a victory.
    Go "TITANS"

JetBoatRich
    Try take a big lead and don't let the refs decide the game, some times impossible.

Johnwithjm
    These refs are bad. They don`t even know what plays are reviewable half the time.

Sandbar Junkies
    RAIDERS AND BUCS ARE BOWL BOUND...WE'LL AT LEAST THE RAIDERS..................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast