Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAR STOLEN on Christmas...SANTA took it after his reindeer pulled THIS on him

K3-River-Rat
    Man,
    I just can't believe all the bullshit this year

unleashed
    I know the feeling of having your car ripped off. It has happened to me before and it began a downward cycle of bad things in my life. To make a long story short woke up one morning after a night of partying and went out to get my car and go home. It was nowhere to be found. I knew where I parked it yet I walked up and down the street like an idiot in disbelief thinking well maybe I parked it somewhere else. Then I thought ok its stolen. I'll call my insurance and they'll pay it off etc etc. Come to find out the insurance company only pays bluebook and the car was leased. I ended up having to pay 3000 out of my pocket for a car I no longer owned. At the time I was going to college. So I ended up having to quit the next semester due to shortage of funds, needless to say I never went back to school. Not only did it cost me some of my education, I also had to come up with a down payment for a new car. Ended up working my ass off just to get out of debt because some fu*k makes a living ripping off people who have real jobs. Im just hoping he got his in the end...at least thats how it is supposed to workout.
    K3, just hang in there Im sure things will be better in the new year.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

K3-River-Rat
    What really pisses me off is the PRINCIPAL of it not the damn CAR!! burningm
    That car was just a little something I was SUPPOSED make a few extra bucks with....
    Now I'm just OUT the money I had invested since I didn't put any ins on it because I wasn't driving it at all!!
    [ December 26, 2002, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

missboatnam1
    thats sucks k3, was it insured???
    rule of thumb, coming from a finance manager at a car dealership, BUY GAP INSURSANCE!!!!! $200.00 is a fair price for it, and it covers all the unpaid blance that your insurance wont cover, i also learned the had way!!!

rivercutie
    Geez K-3 do you have any luck at all?? So sorry to hear about you car. Hope you get back just the way it was.

1stepcloser
    missboatnam1:
    BUY GAP INSURSANCE!Amen to that...

unleashed
    Gap Insurance, Damn I didnt even know that existed. I am going to have to check the Burb's insurance as it is also on a lease. I hope I have it(Probably not since I didnt know what it was).
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing

DansBlown73Nordic
    My Ex brother inlaw who use to go out nights and smoke as much Dope as possible. Is out one night at a Bar. He has had plenty. He walks out into the parking lot to find his car missing. He looks all over. So he calls the cops to report it stolen. eek!
    The next day he drives by and there sets the car. Now he is so Stupid he thinks someone stole his car and brought it back.
    It was never moved!!!!!!!

my buddie at work just sent his daughter off to college this year on a softball scholarship.san diego state. he buys her a brand new honda civic just before school starts.so tuesday shes coming home for christmas with all of her presents for the family plus everything from her dorm lap top and all.she stops in oceanside for 20 minutes to collect some sea shells for her sister and someone steals her car while she collecting the shells.what a way to start christmas.

K3-River-Rat
    unleashed:
    Gap Insurance, Damn I didnt even know that existed. I am going to have to check the Burb's insurance as it is also on a lease. I hope I have it(Probably not since I didnt know what it was).
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing You can bet your ass it's one of those additional extras
    you have to pay for, you know how ins. co's are

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast