Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo Jordy

Ziggy
    Just checking to make sure of something.......does your boat go faster than 100mph??? :220v:

Jordy
    :idea: :idea: :idea:
    Perhaps.

Jordy
    OK, it will run it, but only in high traffic areas when I've been beer bonging before the run and while I'm driving with my knee.

OutCole'd
    OK, it will run it, but only in high traffic areas when I've been beer bonging before the run and while I'm driving with my knee.
    Does it help if you are looking towards the rear while you are driving?

Jordy
    Does it help if you are looking towards the rear while you are driving?
    Hey, just because my boat throws a cool roost when I'm going that fast and I like to watch it over my shoulder, does that make me a bad person???

OutCole'd
    Hey, just because my boat throws a cool roost when I'm going that fast and I like to watch it over my shoulder, does that make me a bad person???
    No, just a very unsafe driver.
    By the way, do you have one of those two person beer bongs for both you & the passengers enjoyment, all while driving at 120mph of course??

Jordy
    By the way, do you have one of those two person beer bongs for both you & the passengers enjoyment, all while driving at 120mph of course??
    No because I don't have canopies in my boat.
    The beer bong is easy in the Skater because there isn't much more than a cool breeze. I tried it once in my boat and it just made a big mess so I switched over to the hard hats with the beer holders on the sides and hoses, like a Camelbak.

OutCole'd
    The beer bong is easy in the Skater because there isn't much more than a cool breeze. I tried it once in my boat and it just made a big mess so I switched over to the hard hats with the beer holders on the sides and hoses, like a Camelbak.
    Brilliant ( in my best Irish accent).

carreraelite
    hard hats with the beer holders on the sides and hoses, like a Camelbak.
    And don't forget about the sun visor version.....

BadKachina
    I thought with all that extra room in your engine compartment you could hook up a kegerator and run hoses up to all the seating positions in the cockpit. Drinking and driving at it's highest level....... :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast