Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football

dimarcobros
    Lynch - you think???? I think I might just lay off it as it could go either way.
    Heard you had a good weekend causing fights at the runner. j/k Jon did tell me you guys had a front seat to the action.
    DMB

BajaMike
    I never bet on the Raiders, they are so unpredictable.....no good coach will stay there for very long......they can't stand working under Al "I used to be a football genius-now I'm a moran" Davis. That was a "genius" move, trading Gruden to Tampa!!!!
    The Raiders usually play well on Monday night, but I still wouldn't bet on them.
    Lot's of upsets this weekend, so our office pool is rolling over for the 3rd week in a row.

Mike
    [ September 22, 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: BajaMike ]

hboldno7
    GO RAIDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve0123
    personally I say never count on the Broncos, even if it is out here, lol but wait I'm a Bears fan anyway
    Steve

Ziggy
    As much as I dislike Shanahan I predict a Bronco victory here. Raiders look out of sync sofar this year.....but it was the Denver MNF game that woke 'em up last year so who knows.

SandbarScot
    GO RAIDERS!!! Their shot at making this a halfway decent season.

River Lynchmob
    yea shep it was the WWE for free had to be 20 people fighting bodies flying in the water landing in boats it was commical. there was a girl there that hit more people than anyone there. she was yelling and swinging, a guy that was with us told her shut the f up get in her piece of shit and leave. she got in his face said this aint nno piece of shit and politly asked him if hed like his ass kicked by her, so he turned and walked. but all in all a good time. lots of beer and shots. you going down there in 2 weeks ill be out with brooke, ashley and her new hubby. care to join us?
    and yes i think the broncos to the under. F the raider nation

Kilrtoy
    RAIDERS SUCK
    I HOPE THE GET THEIR ASS KICKED....

B&DGirl
    Matt, you are such a dork...

riverliver

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast