Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NORMALLY HAVASU GIRL

BEARDOWN2
    Hey Everyone, normally I am a die hard Havasu Sandbar Girl, however I need some help... we have my brothers birthday going on in parker NEXT weekend the 20th-22nd and I have never been to parker... blue water is sold out and most local "motels" I am actually looking for someplace that can accomodate a boat slip, or beach that I can leave my boat at over night. If anyone knows of a place that rents condos, trailers or anything for that matter that I can do this please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bear Down Girl!!

565edge
    If your hot you can come up to lake naciemento?

BEARDOWN2
    565edge:
    If your hot you can come up to lake naciemento? Call me silly... but I don't think my husband "Bear Down" would care for that tooo much! hahahaha!!!

I_C_E_Y
    I went up to lake naciemento 2 weeks ago and got fried to a crisp in one day, I'm still pealing it sux so bad.

565edge
    Was it a long drive?I see you dont live in cali?

Mandelon
    BEARDOWN2:
    Hey Everyone, normally I am a die hard Havasu Sandbar Girl, however I need some help... we have my brothers birthday going on in parker NEXT weekend the 20th-22nd and I have never been to parker... blue water is sold out and most local "motels" I am actually looking for someplace that can accomodate a boat slip, or beach that I can leave my boat at over night. If anyone knows of a place that rents condos, trailers or anything for that matter that I can do this please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bear Down Girl!! Try renting a house. There are houses for rent in the keys and on the river too. They come with docks. Most run $250-$300 a night.
    www.rgr-realty.com bettyhunterrealty.com or coloradoriverrealty.com
    [ June 11, 2003, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

BEARDOWN2
    Bear Down Girl!! [/qb][/QUOTE]Try renting a house. There are houses for rent in the keys and on the river too. They come with docks. Most run $250-$300 a night.
    www.rgr-realty.com bettyhunterrealty.com or coloradoriverrealty.com [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Thanks!!! I'll check into them rightnow!!

Boozer
    If houses rent that much per night I need to buy one. rent it for 4 nights a month and your mortgage is paid. Can't beat that deal.

beardown2,call kim at robertgory and tell her you want to rent the house next to jt on the keys.very sweet pad also the house that was used in op6-2.

boozer you would have to rent it out a little more then that.we were going to do it but i didnt have the balls.semi fixer upper in the keys starts around 450k.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast