Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat Insurance just Cancelled! Farmers! Ooppss!

bear down
    Just an FYI the insurance company that underwrites boat insurance for Farmer's Foremost insurance said that they will no longer cover any boats starting early next year. This works out for me since I am getting a 28 Eagle next year, but just thought I would let you guys know if you happen to be insured by Farmers. Does anyone recommend a good insurance company that will cover a 28 V-Hull with a HP525, might as well and start looking. Thanks
    [ September 17, 2003, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: bear down ]

26 QUEST
    STATE FARM INS.

LaveyJet
    Try the homies in Redlands,
    Sawyer Cook, 793-2814
    Farmers cancelled my insurance, these guys were less.

h2oski2fast
    you mean a 28 v-hull with a LOW HP 502, right! wink wink

bear down
    h2oski2fast:
    you mean a 28 v-hull with a LOW HP 502, right! wink wink Yeah That's it!!!! You know I was thinking about not giving the full info. on the motor, but after seeing that HTM Flip during that speed run and if this guy lied about his HP and motor and if his insurance finds out, that policy would be cancelled so quick. I just don't want to take that chance.

SCHWETTYBALLS
    PROGGRESIVE IS THE SHIT!!

Outnumbered
    bear down:
    Just an FYI the insurance company that underwrites boat insurance for Farmer's Foremost insurance said that they will no longer cover any boats starting early next year. This works out for me since I am getting a 28 Eagle next year, but just thought I would let you guys know if you happen to be insured by Farmers. Does anyone recommend a good insurance company that will cover a 28 V-Hull with a HP525, might as well and start looking. Thanks Bear, try AAA. I have had good luck with them and only pay about $275 per year. I know our boats are apples to oranges but I have $500,000 liability (required on our lake). I had quotes as high a $1100 per year. My premium actually went down last year. Give them a call. If you can't get anywhere let me know and I will dig their # up for you.
    OL

spectratoad
    Gee, my farmers agent just asked if I was going to renew this morning. I had foremost but didn't renew since the price went up. I guess I will shop elsewhere then.

bear down
    Old Lavey:
    bear down:
    Just an FYI the insurance company that underwrites boat insurance for Farmer's Foremost insurance said that they will no longer cover any boats starting early next year. This works out for me since I am getting a 28 Eagle next year, but just thought I would let you guys know if you happen to be insured by Farmers. Does anyone recommend a good insurance company that will cover a 28 V-Hull with a HP525, might as well and start looking. Thanks Bear, try AAA. I have had good luck with them and only pay about $275 per year. I know our boats are apples to oranges but I have $500,000 liability (required on our lake). I had quotes as high a $1100 per year. My premium actually went down last year. Give them a call. If you can't get anywhere let me know and I will dig their # up for you.
    OL Thanks for the heads up, I have a couple of quotes coming in, I'll let you know if things don't work out.

little rowe boat
    Try Leisure craft,they are out of Newport beach or Costa mesa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast